Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2019/2020

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

So did they both crash in to one another? 

Thats what i dont get i think they were both in the same car, but why has the passenger been charged? Is that normal?!?

Also Richard Keogh got injured during it as well its jsut been reported!

Actually confirmed that Keogh is out for the rest of the season! with a 'serious' knee injury.

Edited by goose2010

No sympathy for them; hope their fans have none, too.

They know that they should've been more professional, it's as if they don't care about the club.

Hope they get fined and the money is given to local charitable causes.

-

Think Derby will struggle this season, as they seem to lack quality and also team morale won't be brilliant due to this incident.

8 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

No sympathy for them; hope their fans have none, too.

They know that they should've been more professional, it's as if they don't care about the club.

Hope they get fined and the money is given to local charitable causes.

-

Think Derby will struggle this season, as they seem to lack quality and also team morale won't be brilliant due to this incident.

I hope they strip him of his captaincy. He's meant to set an example for the entire squad, first team down to youth level. 

Id make them go on a course on drink driving, making them realise how much of a ****ing idiot they were. 

• Like 1

so were they both drunk and drove into each other? or was the other car just a random not drunk person but they’ve both been arrested because they were in the car? but keogh hasn’t? i’m well confused. 

unless they were both driving like all the toys driving after al in toy story 2 

As disgusted I am of the Derby players, risking lives of passers-bys and other road users...  

I can't stop laughing at how much of a mess Derby are. Relegation is looming! 

After asking the Derby fan at work today how long phillipe will last his reply was "we'll he has a 4 year contract, so 4 years." 

And he meant it lol

• Haha 2

Seen this belter of a chant on twitter, the same tune that Man United sing that Ole's at the wheel song to.

Bennet's at the wheel

Tell me how drunk do you feel

Racing Tom Lawrence through Allestree

Richard Keogh has now got 1 knee

Duh duh duh duh duh duh

Duh duh duh duh duh duh

25 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

so were they both drunk and drove into each other? or was the other car just a random not drunk person but they’ve both been arrested because they were in the car? but keogh hasn’t? i’m well confused. 

unless they were both driving like all the toys driving after al in toy story 2 

This is what I don’t get but I now think they crashed in to each other which makes it worse as implies they were racing or something. The fact that Keogh was in the back of one of them is funny. Surely he must be at least 30? Time to grow up.