Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxinNotts

Arjen Robben

3 hours ago, Bert said:

How is it a weird point? lol 

Many people’s argument for signing him is that he would increase shirt revenue. All I’ve said is that the club don’t rely on that anymore. I’m not against him signing, just that long term financially he’s not the better option. Fact. 

If the young wingers aren’t flops. 

If Robben were to come (I don’t see it happening) and perform well, the ripple effects could be a lot bigger than what we’d get from a couple of mediocre young wingers. 

Lots of assumptions for your “fact.”

9 hours ago, Sly said:

I see him going to West Ham.

he has decent ties to Pellegrini and will know London. 

I don’t be even think he’ll come to the prem at all. Would’ve thought a move back to Netherlands or a move to MLS etc would be on the cards.

1 hour ago, TJB-fox said:

What a weird and terribly unfunny post time of the year

The  transfer window will defo not make it at the Fringe.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, lcfceaves said:

Retired :(

Played in Holland, Spain, Germany and England. Nothing left to prove. Had an amazing career. Would have been interesting to see him here on a 1 year deal but not that fussed tbh. 

4 hours ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

I'm actually quite glad that he's retired whilst standing by his achievements in the big leagues and not sold himself out for mega bucks in China, MLS, Qatar etc

Why? To protect his legacy? When I'm old enough to be past it in my industry and some Chinese company wants to make me a Chinese millionaire celebrity then I'd have one of my new secretaries write heartfelt letters of understanding to any admirers while I enjoy my top floor skyscraper pool party with China's top models from the bra and sportware industry.

11 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Why? To protect his legacy? When I'm old enough to be past it in my industry and some Chinese company wants to make me a Chinese millionaire celebrity then I'd have one of my new secretaries write heartfelt letters of understanding to any admirers while I enjoy my top floor skyscraper pool party with China's top models from the bra and sportware industry.

It's called integrity.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

It's called integrity.

I'm not sure what moral principle he'd be breaking by playing sub standard football for huge amounts of money. If Vardy goes to dive in Chinese Yuan after his time here I don't think it'd change anything. It'd be happy for him. It's not like Arjen's the UN peace envoy suddenly selling weapons to South Sudan.