Jump to content
BigMicky

Harvey Barnes

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

 

Yes, Big Micky, name your source NOW. 

Who told you?

Was it by text or phone call or email?

We need screenshot of what was said to prove it.

WE NEED DIRECT QUOTES FROM YOUR SOURCE

You must name the source.

 

[I'm only kidding ... should make that clear before some here get triggered]

Queue a certain journalist breaking a world exclusive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A certain G. Lineker played on the wing whilst learning his craft and then moved to centre forward. Lets hope History is repeating itself.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the U21s tournament I hope he has a stormer, playing against his own age will hopefully give him the confidence boost to go into preseason and take the prem by storm :brendan_still:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JJS84 said:

i saw him heading to the boozer yesterday afternoon, probably explains why.

 

28 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

Was drinking a few lagers last Friday in the pub, perhaps celebrating ?

He’d better not be making this a habit...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, brucey said:

 

He’d better not be making this a habit...

Get rid. Bad apple. Drinking larger? Next thing you know he’ll be doing lines off the side of the pool table and reporting back to training with nose injuries. 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ozleicester said:

It was me, i told him

 

20 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

And I told you 

 

:D

 

 

NO I'M SPARTICUS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

Get rid. Bad apple. Drinking larger? Next thing you know he’ll be doing lines off the side of the pool table and reporting back to training with nose injuries. 

 

Larger than what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, IsItMuzzy said:

Interesting piece about Barnes from Sky Sports. His former managers rate him really highly. 

http://www.skysports.com/share/11742209

Will be an England international no doubt. The likes of CHO and Sancho might be showing promise of world class ability, but Barnes is gonna be some player and will be battling to make a spot on the wing his for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Will be an England international no doubt. The likes of CHO and Sancho might be showing promise of world class ability, but Barnes is gonna be some player and will be battling to make a spot on the wing his for sure.

Barnes has done so much more in his career than Hudson-Odoi, CHO scored a few goals against some feudal peasants in the Europa League and has played about 113 minutes of football ever. Barnes  has shown that he’s got big swinging bollocks in every division he’s played in the absolute f ucking lad 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stadt said:

Barnes has done so much more in his career than Hudson-Odoi, CHO scored a few goals against some feudal peasants in the Europa League and has played about 113 minutes of football ever. Barnes  has shown that he’s got big swinging bollocks in every division he’s played in the absolute f ucking lad 

 

The calls for CHO for England is a classic example of big club bias in the extreme. Genuinely think Barnes is a better player right now tbh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Finnegan said:

 

The calls for CHO for England is a classic example of big club bias in the extreme. Genuinely think Barnes is a better player right now tbh. 

Certainly in a physical sense he is... CHO looked like an injury waiting to happen, and then it did! Clearly a talent but needs to work on strength.

Edited by AjcW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frustrating that he has a quiet game where he's no worse than anybody else and he's constantly in and out of the side. We're a better team when he plays, it's that simple.

Edited by Stadt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...