Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigMicky

Harvey Barnes

In ****ing credible! Link up play tonight with Ben was something we haven't seen before and long may it continue. 

A star in the making... Great from start to finish and looked unsuprisingly gobsmacked when he was subbed. 

9/10 performance and the start of something special. 

• Like 2

the best player we’ve ever produced

cant believe i backed him to score, score two and score a hatty and we bagged nine and he wasn’t on the scoresheet. but i’ll let him off cos he was absolute jokes. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Liquid gold tonight, probably the first real performance for the majority of the game from him. His movement and first touch to draw the opposition was something else. Had a hand in so many of those first flurry of goals. Lovely words from Rodgers after the game, anyone who thought he was harsh after last week... just look at what Barnes and Perez stepped up and did tonight. They all believe, they expect and want more.

I thought he was too harsh last week.i was certainly proved wrong tonight

21 minutes ago, Aesc said:

Just noticed he's joint 2nd in the Premier League for assists. Not bad. Especially considering we know there's more to come from him.

Exciting times now he and Barnes are liking up well.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Aesc said:

Just noticed he's joint 2nd in the Premier League for assists. Not bad. Especially considering we know there's more to come from him.

He's not even played 500 minutes this season either

• Like 2

Great game. Great assist to Perez. All he needs is a goal soon to get the monkey off his back as he seemed quite frustrated with himself in this regard. Youthful frustration / pressure that can effect a young player’s game, but hopefully with the fans supporting him and Rodgers’ guidance, he can overcome that and be the great great player that I feel he can be. Take your time, be patient, and watch him go from strength to strength.

• Like 3

It's great the entire left wing of our team was produced not only by our academy but from vaguely local lads, Countesthrope and Bedford. It's a tall order but I'd like to add Loughborough to that list. That sports statue may finally have a lot more legitimacy.

On 26/10/2019 at 00:11, dmayne7 said:

Some of his dribbling was sensational. He's also got incredible balance at times. Just shrugs people off like there's no tomorrow

Honestly, he's like a ballet dancer the way he glances past players with the ball glued to his feet. Stunning moves.

Just now, Foxxed said:

It's great the entire left wing of our team was produced not only by our academy but from vaguely local lads, Countesthrope and Bedford. It's a tall order but I'd like to add Loughborough to that list. That sports statue may finally have a lot more legitimacy.

Buy back Liam Moore and Loughborough is sorted.