Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigMicky

Harvey Barnes

11 hours ago, Mark said:

Barnes was out of position too, not since his loan at MK Don's has he featured on the right. Can't understand the thinking behind that tonight.

Watched him at all levels and on loan. At MK I saw him on the left and he looked lost, they moved him inside during the game and he was a different player.

Watch his W Brom highlights and you'll see how he clicks.

He is a outstanding top of championship player but possibly needs to come off the bench for a while as a fresh legged player.

He doesn't pick himself or his positions and I can assure you he knows he's not playing that well. He will make it no question, but persevering with him when hes off form is not doing him any favours.

• Like 2

To be fair, he is 6th in the Assists leader board for the Premier league. 

I think it's just his inability to turn his high number of scoring opportunity's into goals that's frustrating a lot of people, me being one of them. Some of his attempts I'd be embarrassed of for an U12's player. 

Just now, Wolfox said:

Oh…. Have a day off

he was on for 10 mins and pulled back a nice ball where Hamza should we’ll have scored…. 

Seems like Harvey needs a day off. We look worse with him on the pitch. 

5 minutes ago, Nuge said:

Send him out on loan. He's not Prem standard. 

Sadly I agree... Was really excited when he came back to us and have really wanted him to do well but it just isn't working out. He needs to go out and play without the pressure we have of challenging for top 4 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

Made a chance for Choudhury and had two opportunities himself to score in 10 minutes. He makes things happen, just needs to have more confidence when it comes to shooting.

I like the kid but he never, never takes his chances and is useless when defending or tracking back.

Needs challenging for his position, also might plug the spark he needs imo. :)

On 27/12/2019 at 13:42, FLAN said:

It’s not the finishing. It’s the lack of all round involvement that annoys me 

This is starting to get my attention as well, I only just posted in the post match thread how he seems to have no concern about defensive duties, no pressing from him even though he came on as fresh legs as a sub.  He wasn't the only one guilty of it, Maddison as well, but this is the Barnes thread.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, worthosoriginals said:

I wonder is it a coincidence his confidence drops when our 'fans' are giving him stick

Yet Vardy thrives on been targeted, the last few times he got targeted by fans, he scored within 5 mins.

What do you mean by giving him stick? during the game or on here?