Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Townsend

I'd take him if the alternative is Ibe or George Boyd. All a bit boring though, bring in a flashy winger from abroad for 40m. Albrighton, Gray and Townsend are all so boring. Barnes will be the English messi though.

Genuinely dont know why some on here wouldnt have him, 14 mill is a bargain, knows the prem inside out, we would know what we are getting and is a very direct player with a decent end product, would be very pleased to get him in 

31 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Not a transfer window without the Foxes being linked to dros.

Mot a sexy move by any means, but we could do worse.

Sorted your typo out. 

22 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

On the basis that we’ve been linked to him for the past two summers, I suppose this has legs ........

Got to be worth a look if he has legs. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

There is some interest. 

Is this the winger that may join early next week, or instead of/in addition to?

Or did you not get a name?

Cheers! 

Not the Mahrez replacement i was hoping for but i’d start him over Gray for sure. plus we’d probably make a slight profit if we sold Gray. In those circumstances it would be a yes from me.

6 minutes ago, Royston. said:

Best way to describe this is a "safe" transfer.

No better or worse than our current wingers and has plenty of experience.

Would have to offload either gray or ghezzal, possibly both.

He’s better than Gray and Ghezzal surely?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Royston. said:

Best way to describe this is a "safe" transfer.

No better or worse than our current wingers and has plenty of experience.

Would have to offload either gray or ghezzal, possibly both.

I’d argue he’s an upgrade on our other left footed right wingers, these being Ghezzal and Diabete.

Gray, Barnes and Albrighton are right footed left wingers, so shouldn’t be compared to Townsend as they play in different positions for us.

Edited by stu

47 minutes ago, stu said:

At least @LinekersApples may finally get this one right. Sure he’s been on the verge of signing on transfer deadline day for the past two seasons...

We’ve had heavy interest. I personally would welcome him. 

I remember being mocked about another potential transfer that didn’t happen & people saying that we were never in for them, yet I have a photo of them starting a medical in a hotel :jawdrop:

• Like 1

Just now, LinekersApples said:

We’ve had heavy interest. I personally would welcome him. 

I remember being mocked about another potential transfer that didn’t happen & people saying that we were never in for them, yet I have a photo of them starting a medical in a hotel :jawdrop:

Not doubting you fella, but who was that mi duck ??

7 minutes ago, stu said:

I’d argue he’s an upgrade on our other left footed right wingers, these being Ghezzal and Diabete.

Gray, Barnes and Albrighton are right footed left wingers, so shouldn’t be compared to Townsend as they play in different positions for us.

Upgrade on Ghezzal and Diabetes? You are so right, because he’s in a different class altogether.