Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Townsend

1 hour ago, Fightforever said:

Better than any other winger we've been linked to sadly

Better than Sarr? Better than Torres? Better than Troare? The man has a goal scoring record comparable to Demarai Gray.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

We’ve had heavy interest. I personally would welcome him. 

I remember being mocked about another potential transfer that didn’t happen & people saying that we were never in for them, yet I have a photo of them starting a medical in a hotel :jawdrop:

Would welcome him too.

I remember it well as I put money on it on the basis of your confidence, shows how things can change quickly in transfer negotiations if it did get that far.

Let’s hope it gets over the line this time.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, stu said:

Would welcome him too.

I remember it well as I put money on it on the basis of your confidence, shows how things can change quickly in transfer negotiations if it did get that far.

Let’s hope it gets over the line this time.

Chelsea pulled the plug. Can’t remember reason but think it involved Pato or Falcao? Someone joined or left and they were short & short on time. Shame. Turned out alright though didn’t it :scarf:

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Better than Sarr? Better than Torres? Better than Troare? The man has a goal scoring record comparable to Demarai Gray.

Lol just caught in my havent bought anyone for a whole week depression just ignore me.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, murphy said:

Doubtful.  Gray has only got 8 goals in 105 league games for us.

4 for this season from 23 starts so it’s not out of the question. Gray’s assist record is horrific though 

1 hour ago, oxford blue said:

Has any article in the Mirror relating to Leicester ever had any factual source behind it? I discount anything solely reported by the Mirror.

They nailed Cambiasso to us ages before anyone else had a sniff.

I don't mind him but I'd be pretty disappointed if he was the only winger we signed. Think the fact that he scores one or two belters every season has maybe given people the impression he's more prolific than he actually is - 14 in 124 across all competitions for Palace doesn't exactly get the pulse racing. A decent rotation option but in terms of a starter on the right wing I would hope we could do a little better, to be honest.

4 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

palace are not going to let him go for 14m, where do the papers get this stuff from?

Had a quick look on their forum. They are laughing at the price tag.

And fair enough, we hate our players being under valued.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

True

What are his assists like?

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

How many years left on his contract ??.

Two. They concur that if he had one, then 14 may be acceptable.

Some just think he is sh*t and they should sell him lol

Football fans.....

1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

True

What are his assists like?

Better than Demarai's which isn't saying much, but nowt special. I always thought there was potential for Townsend to be very efficient in the PL but at 27 I'd rather we looked elsewhere. So many other options.