Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Carabao League Cup 2019/20 Thread

17 minutes ago, Tanya said:

Rodgers said there will not be "wholesale" changes for the match so I can't see  him playing a second string side.

Also I'm flummoxed. Many of you say you want  a cup run but then pick a second string side to play. This tie is against PL opposition.  Without some starters we could easily lose this. 

In fairness, like 6 of their better players are out injured. I think 4 or so changes won't hurt the team much, considering our depth.

31 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Pathetic from Norwich but Palace is even worse. It's inexcusable for a team who has been in the top flight that long to lose that.

But this is what makes Cup competitions so great in my eyes. I love seeing big Premier League clubs fall to league one and two, even non league clubs.

Its what sport is all about? On any given day if one club/athlete prepares well and wants it more they can have it!

Well done Colchester and Crawley and here’s to minnows like Forest Green and Sunderland doing the same tomorrow!

13 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

But this is what makes Cup competitions so great in my eyes. I love seeing big Premier League clubs fall to league one and two, even non league clubs.

Its what sport is all about? On any given day if one club/athlete prepares well and wants it more they can have it!

Well done Colchester and Crawley and here’s to minnows like Forest Green and Sunderland doing the same tomorrow!

Oh no it is great don't get me wrong.

47 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

If we defeat Newcastle, no doubt the next fixture will probably be Forest at the City Ground.

The Carabao Cup draws have been known to have some suspicious draws for the cameras.

Pleaseeeeeeeeee happen

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

It'll be Man City eventually. It always is.

We will probably slave it through to the quarters only to face Man City, with the winner getting Stoke or Burton in the semis. 

• Like 1