Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

30-50m Winger

Ziyech lol can you imagine?

Every single poster of sound mind said this is ridiculous and would never happen... along with spending 100 million quid...

Dare to dream anybody?

Ridiculous stuff.

Gwon Top.

11 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

Can somebody please send me a formation in which we can fit all our shiny new players in with the current crop. 

I can't do it myself but I'll be so easily swayed :D

Kasper

Ricardo JJ Evans Maguire Chilwell

Ndidi Tielemans Maddison

Perez Vardy Ziyech

Guest SO1
25 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

Can somebody please send me a formation in which we can fit all our shiny new players in with the current crop. 

I can't do it myself but I'll be so easily swayed :D

Nature always finds a way.

2 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Without sounding rude, is there anything to go on with Ziyech? Only stuff i can find is him being linked to Arsenal and Liverpool and a 'no thanks' to join Sevilla. 

No

Just now, RumbleFox said:

Sorry just tuned in an too lazy to read back. Have we genuinely been linked with Ziyech? X 

No

Guest SO1
12 minutes ago, Fightforever said:

Can ziyech even play on the wing?

He'll play wherever Brendan wants him to play.

3 hours ago, RoyFox said:

Marcel van der Kraan (Dutch freelance correspondent) said earlier on the radio that Ziyech had turned down Sevilla, as he’d like to play in the PL. Originally Ziyech had his sights set on a Top 6 PL club, but would be open to Top 8 now.

If we got Ziyech or Thauvin, I’d be over the moon, both (as we know) have been rock solid as goal providers, and scorers. 

Shame we finished 9th. Ah well, onto the next one.

Edited by AKCJ

38 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

I can't believe how shit Arsenal are in the transfer window right now. It's incredible. 

Ive said for a bit, I wouldnt sign any Arsenal players other than Aubamayang and im not sure I'd have him over a fully firing Vardy. I also wouldnt want anyone from Man U. Both teams have some absolutely horrible players. Interesting that these teams would snap up half our team but we wouldn't want much from either of them! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Ive said for a bit, I wouldnt sign any Arsenal players other than Aubamayang and im not sure I'd have him over a fully firing Vardy. I also wouldnt want anyone from Man U. Both teams have some absolutely horrible players. Interesting that these teams would snap up half our team but we wouldn't want much from either of them! 

That's a bit hyperbolic. I'd be very happy with many players from both teams, even if they wouldn't make the 1st 11. If we had Pogba, we would be flying. Same with Auba or Lacazette.