Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

30-50m Winger

4 minutes ago, Fox seen in Norwich said:

I was thinking that Gerard delefeu would be a decent acquisition for the wing. Could also arguable be JV understudy up front.

be interesting to see how we’d do challenging Watford for his signature 

Think Watford got him permanently last summer so no doubt they’d want mega money for him

5 minutes ago, Fox seen in Norwich said:

I was thinking that Gerard delefeu would be a decent acquisition for the wing. Could also arguable be JV understudy up front.

be interesting to see how we’d do challenging Watford for his signature 

Has no defensive capability, and he's their best attacking player they'd want a fortune for him. 

8 minutes ago, Clarkey123 said:

If Maguire goes we should stump up the money for Zaha, although I don’t think he’d want to come here unless we get a couple more big names in 

He would not come

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 29/06/2019 at 01:42, Billy Big Balls said:

Thauvin, marsaille need to sell for ffp

On 30/06/2019 at 11:50, SheppyFox said:

Promes, Thauvin, Bailey, Pavon. All of those please, bin off Gray.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, FireFox said:

This is the one boys! Don't be put off by the fact he was bad for 13 games in a poor Newcastle side when he was 21. He's scored 15 or more goals and 8 or more assists in 3 consecutive seasons. Yes its the French league but those stats are incredible. Also he gets picked in the French squad regularly, and they can leave out players like lacazette and Laporte! 

Edited by Billy Big Balls
Typo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Billy Big Balls said:

This is the one boys! Don't be put off by the fact he was bad for 13 games in a poor Newcastle side when he was 21. He's scored 15 or more goals and 8 or more assists in 3 consecutive seasons. Yes its the French league but those stats are incredible. Also he gets picked in the French squad regularly, and they can leave out players like lacazette and Laporte! 

we might be slightly more put off by the source...

1 hour ago, Steve Earle said:

Last right...?

He's obviously not the most reliable source but he definitely gets some information from someone. The best example is when he got all those team line ups right towards the end of Puels reign. The quality of the information is definitely up for debate. 

I won't be printing my new thauvin shirt anytime soon but if I could be left alone to have a bit of excitement in this miserable world, that'd be nice :)

• Like 1

Marko Arnautovic anyone? ? Apparrently wants to leave West Ham. 

In all seriousness he would cost a bomb and I can imagine his wage demands are ridiculous. Doubt he'd consider us either.