Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

30-50m Winger

1 hour ago, Langston said:

Ryan Frasers a weird little diving jock anyway, he doesn't fit where we want to go, perfect for a moany club like Bournemouth but not us

That's what people say about Vardy and Maddison ?

• Like 1

There's 2 Turkish attacking midfielders/wingers that we have been linked with in the last year that might come back in to the reckoning.

Abdulkadir Omur and Cengiz Under, also Elif Elmas from Fenerbache (Macedonian) was also strongly linked not long after Rodgers joined us.

13 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

There's 2 Turkish attacking midfielders/wingers that we have been linked with in the last year that might come back in to the reckoning.

Abdulkadir Omur and Cengiz Under, also Elif Elmas from Fenerbache (Macedonian) was also strongly linked not long after Rodgers joined us.

Cengiz Under is a good mate of Soyuncu I think, a potential connection there.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Like the look of Elmas on the odd occasion I’ve seen him. 

Think we should put money on the table at Ajax and just say Ziyech or Neres, you choose...

43 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Didn’t realise, £14m is a joke of a bargain, I could have afforded him ffs.

Do we not think the fact nobody was *that* arsed about picking him up and he's wound up back in the Eredivise probably means he's not that good?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Langston said:

Ryan Frasers a weird little diving jock anyway, he doesn't fit where we want to go, perfect for a moany club like Bournemouth but not us

..... And you wonder why no-one likes the English. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Babylon said:

● From midnight, a tweak to Premier League Financial Fair Play rules takes effect — increasing the scope for clubs to buy players. Since 2013, clubs have been limited by Short Term Cost Control (STCC) regulations that meant any 12-month increase in player wages of above £7m had to be funded by new commercial deals.

● The Premier League’s next three-year financial window begins tomorrow, with STCC removed - leaving clubs having to merely adhere to existing FFP strictures by which they must limit any losses to £105m over three years. A summer transfer splurge is now possible without having to worry about a short-term revenue uplift to cover it.

Makes spending easier now!

Can you provide a link to this news? I’ve had a quick look but couldn’t find anything about FFP rule changes.

4 hours ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Can you provide a link to this news? I’ve had a quick look but couldn’t find anything about FFP rule changes.

No... but it was at the bottom of a Johnathan Norcroft article of that helps you track it down.

• Thanks 1

On 29/06/2019 at 12:10, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Ha ha well considering we have the Sultan of Brunei’s nephew on our books then it maybe a cash injection from his uncle ?

Is he still here?....thought he'd been released.

The press are reporting that Malcom has been offered to Arsenal and Spurs as Barca are happy to move him on. Both us and Everton wanted him last summer (Everton seemed much more determined) they are after another winger again this summer, we need to act fast and get him.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

The press are reporting that Malcom has been offered to Arsenal and Spurs as Barca are happy to move him on. Both us and Everton wanted him last summer (Everton seemed much more determined) they are after another winger again this summer, we need to act fast and get him.

He's a very good player but I'd be slightly weary of a player with his baggage. He was supposed to sign for Roma and then at the last second cancelled the deal and signed for Barcelona instead. That's understandable, but says a lot about the player and his entourage, especially when he's now been deemed surplus to requirements at Barca. He'd be the type of player that would be looking to pack his bags as soon as he arrived IMO and I'm not a fan of that attitude. 

I do think either he or Neres will end up at Everton though. The latest rumour is that Everton have given up on Neres as Ajax want 60m for him and they see Malcom as a cheaper option who is almost as good. 

But at the end of the day you couldn't say not to a player of his talent arriving here, especially given that we've never had a Brazilian player in the team.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

He's a very good player but I'd be slightly weary of a player with his baggage. He was supposed to sign for Roma and then at the last second cancelled the deal and signed for Barcelona instead. That's understandable, but says a lot about the player and his entourage, especially when he's now been deemed surplus to requirements at Barca. He'd be the type of player that would be looking to pack his bags as soon as he arrived IMO and I'm not a fan of that attitude. 

I do think either he or Neres will end up at Everton though. The latest rumour is that Everton have given up on Neres as Ajax want 60m for him and they see Malcom as a cheaper option who is almost as good. 

But at the end of the day you couldn't say not to a player of his talent arriving here, especially given that we've never had a Brazilian player in the team.

i have watched malcom a fair bit over the last year and he is NOT WHAT WE NEED, he is lazy and loves to play one touch football, but most of the time he just plays the other player in to trouble, we have a player just like him CALLED GRAY, dont need another.

• Like 1