Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

23 minutes ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

Even though tielmans hasn't been announced yet can he still fly out to France with the rest of the squad, strange thing to ask but doed anyone know if he can 

I don't imagine there is anything stopping him flying out but he certainly couldn't train with the team. 

• Like 1

Wouldn't surprise me if we are haggling over the % of future transfer fee Monaco would be entitled to, they know he is very likely in the future to get a big expensive move so will be wanting a big chunk of it

1 hour ago, PhillippaT said:

85p? :mad:  Last time I bought a copy it was 40p.  Which might have been/(almost certainly was) some time ago...  Having said that, I can't even remember what our local paper currently is :P (I have a couple of websites for local news, (Lewisham/Greenwich etc.) but newspapers? What are they? :P )

thats shockingly bad.

When I last knew the price it was 25p.

I think paying almost £1 a day for a newspaper is really pushing it.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

If he is training with the squad then he has signed - insurance says we would have to hold his registration for him to be covered 

Correct and this will be a Transfer of a Foreign registration which will take longer to process.

Edited by mozartfox

18 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

“My Perfik Announcement Video”

Club tweets “?” at 9am tomorrow. Twitter and FoxesTalk are in a frenzy. 

“ANNOUNCE TIELEMANS” cry the dozens of replies. “Rudkin Out” cries one idiot. “OMG ??” says Sally, 34, from Syston.

At 9.15am, the club tweets that the squad are on their way to Évian for a summer training base, with a handful of pictures of the squad. Everyone is now sifting through the photos, and the players own social media accounts, to try and spot Tielemans. “JUST FKN ANNOUNCE TIELEMANS FFS” says Luke, 12, from Braunstone. Sally is somewhat busy doing something else. “Free Maguire” says one confused Algerian Man Utd supporter. 

At 9.30am, the club tweet a video. The video starts off with the 9am tweet, and scrolls through the replies. Then the 9.15am tweet - again, lost of “ANNOUNCE TIELEMANS” tweets, among them “leister without Magire is rugbeh club ?????”. 

Then in the video, is Maddison and Vardy on the plane. They’re talking to them camera singing “we’re all goin on a, summer holiday”. There comes a SHUSSHHH from the seat in front. They turn the camera around, and it’s YOURI TIELEMANS, standing there in full Leicester City kit. “Big Daddy is trying to sleep” he says, and winks into the camera. Fade to black. And Sally wanks herself into a coma. “YOURI 2224” pops up, and the internet explodes. 

The end. 

This would happen if we employed Southamptons media team ?

24 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

“ANNOUNCE TIELEMANS” cry the dozens of replies. “Rudkin Out” cries one idiot. “OMG ??” says Sally, 34, from Syston.

At 9.15am, the club tweets that the squad are on their way to Évian for a summer training base, with a handful of pictures of the squad. Everyone is now sifting through the photos, and the players own social media accounts, to try and spot Tielemans. “JUST FKN ANNOUNCE TIELEMANS FFS” says Luke, 12, from Braunstone. Sally is somewhat busy doing something else. “Free Maguire” says one confused Algerian Man Utd supporter. 

At 9.30am, the club tweet a video. The video starts off with the 9am tweet, and scrolls through the replies. Then the 9.15am tweet - again, lost of “ANNOUNCE TIELEMANS” tweets, among them “leister without Magire is rugbeh club ?????”. 

Then in the video, is Maddison and Vardy on the plane. They’re talking to them camera singing “we’re all goin on a, summer holiday”. There comes a SHUSSHHH from the seat in front. They turn the camera around, and it’s YOURI TIELEMANS, standing there in full Leicester City kit. “Big Daddy is trying to sleep” he says, and winks into the camera. Fade to black. . “YOURI 2224” pops up, and the internet explodes. 

The end. 

we’ll probably do something along the lines of a Mystery shopper at Morrison’s picking up some rich tea biscuits and no one will know  who it is as you’ll just see a glove picking up random things. then they will pick up some porridge AND WE WILL ALL KNOW who it is and it will be Youri standing there grinning away.  Just like how A Question of Sport used to do it.

44 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Then in the video, is Maddison and Vardy on the plane. They’re talking to them camera singing “we’re all goin on a, summer holiday”. There comes a SHUSSHHH from the seat in front. They turn the camera around, and it’s YOURI TIELEMANS, standing there in full Leicester City kit. “Big Daddy is trying to sleep” he says, and winks into the camera. Fade to black. And Sally wanks herself into a coma. “YOURI 2224” pops up, and the internet explodes. 

The end. 

That’s unrealistic. Maddison isn’t due back in training for another week, and we won’t be able to fly him back from his holidays in the USA in time for Monday morning.

Ours will be Sheppyfox ready to jump off the roof at the KP with a mystery man trying to talk him him down and the mystery man suddenly turns around and it’s YT who says ‘ Sheps ! I’ve signed’

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

The end. 

Do you have Sally's number? Asking for a friend :ph34r:

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

The end. 

Do you happen to have Sally’s address, by any chance? 

7 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

He can because he's a Leicester player.

I see. Just flying Spielberg to direct the grand unveiling then. Guessing Youri is at Pinewood. :thumbup: