Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

The Tielemans contract is finalized. He totally agrees with his content, he commits himself for 4 years. Some small details to finalize with Monaco.

Is this ITK or a fan account?

Edited by car1os

4 years makes sense from his perspective tbf, probably wants that extra bit of freedom in terms of a big club coming  in for him and us holding him here against his wishes or something. Bit annoying not to have that extra year’s worth of safety for us but i’d be a miserable arsehole moaning about any aspects of this deal tbh. unreal work done by the club.

Really looking forward to the official confirmation and moving on to our next big target :fc:

Edited by Goober
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, car1os said:

The Tielemans contract is finalized. He totally agrees with his content, he commits himself for 4 years. Some small details to finalize with Monaco.

Annual friendly, dubbed the “Deirdre Derby” where both teams compete for the “Tielemans Trophy”. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Annual friendly, dubbed the “Deirdre Derby” where both teams compete for the “Tielemans Trophy”. 

Do you remember the one a few years ago? They opened the whole ground and got about 6k people in, it was live on Sky at 6pm on a Saturday.

My perfect announcement video would be the Barry the Baptist scene from Lock, Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels.

Fade in to scene with Big Daddy holding someone's head in a bucket of water, shouting "ARE YOU GONNA F**KING SIGN?? ARE YA??"

Youris head emerges from the water with Big Daddy giving a menacing look, Youri adds "I'LL F**KING SIGN, I'LL SIGN!!"

Big Daddy gives him another dunk for good measure whilst looking at his watch.

What do you think?

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, car1os said:

Is this ITK or a fan account?

Thanks for that, I’m sick of these fvckin french quotes that require a bike, a string of onions and a long stick of bread to be able to read

6 minutes ago, Babylon said:

You have £40m to spend... do you buy Matt Target and Tyrone Mings or Youri Tielemans?

It’s funny but not really how it works though is it? Could say the same but swap Julian Brandt and Thorgan Hazard 

So at 17:30 a tweet appears which says nothing more than kristoff’s one at 9am and peeps get excited !!

This is still waiting for Monaco and Lcfc to agree the minutiae of payment arrangements and other stuff like that - the fee is agreed and the player has passed his medical and agreed personal terms 

I guess the announcement will be tomorrow as a few said yesterday