Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

22 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

It’s probably been dropped on that guy last min as Tanner has probably been put on a kind of gardening leave as he looks set to be doing the same job covering Leicester for a new website launching soon.

I might be wrong on that but a lot of premier league covering local journalists have suddenly quit as one and it’s rumoured it’s because they’re all joining this new site called The Athletic which is going to cover the league for the first time.

Rob Tanner is joining the Athletic.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Rob Tanner is joining the Athletic.

Just been reading about this,seems a good idea.The Mercury is now 85p a day(i know i was shocked) and to be honest all i look at is the football.

Everyone can relax, the unveil video is being produced right now. 

The reason it's taking so long is cos they have made Youri read both threads, in full.   It's gonna be the longest player reveal video in history, a full 3 hours. Apparently they are making him read it in a Scottish accent too, I'm not unsure why though?.  maybe as a cheeky nod to Sutton.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, gerrytaggart said:

Everyone can relax, the unveil video is being produced right now. 

The reason it's taking so long is cos they have made Youri read both threads, in full.   It's gonna be the longest player reveal video in history, a full 3 hours. Apparently they are making him read it in a Scottish accent too, I'm not unsure why though?.  maybe as a cheeky nod to Sutton.

I wonder if the reveal video has already been filmed, and Kristof’s use of #FourMoreYouri is the actual hashtag used in the video...

7 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

Who are we going to blame if this falls through: 

1. Congerton 

2. Rudkin

3. Youri’s agent

4. Richie Wellens 

Monaco. They'll be moving the fee as we speak I'll bet ?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

Just been reading about this,seems a good idea.The Mercury is now 85p a day(i know i was shocked) and to be honest all i look at is the football.

85p? :mad:  Last time I bought a copy it was 40p.  Which might have been/(almost certainly was) some time ago...  Having said that, I can't even remember what our local paper currently is :P (I have a couple of websites for local news, (Lewisham/Greenwich etc.) but newspapers? What are they? :P )

16 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

85p? :mad:  Last time I bought a copy it was 40p.  Which might have been/(almost certainly was) some time ago...  Having said that, I can't even remember what our local paper currently is :P (I have a couple of websites for local news, (Lewisham/Greenwich etc.) but newspapers? What are they? :P )

Unfortunately cannot see local papers surving especially with the internet and social media, haven't brought the mercury in years must be a real struggle to sell, probably the older generation are the only ones who are not computer/phone savvy.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

Even though tielmans hasn't been announced yet can he still fly out to France with the rest of the squad, strange thing to ask but doed anyone know if he can 

If he is training with the squad then he has signed - insurance says we would have to hold his registration for him to be covered 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, weller54 said:

Probably waiting until late afternoon after having tea for the Tielemans?.... 

(that will probably go straight over the head of 99.9% of the posters on here ?

MrsH said Cat Stevens straight away, we're in the 0.1%

• Haha 1