Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mullet1

Are we done now

Love the idea of a marquee winger (might be a tall order) but also would like to see some of the bottom 1/3 of the roster moved on (James, King), including high profile missteps (Slimani, Silva - though maybe he gets a second lease on life here). 

Tiellemans signed.so....... weve signed a player we all ready had a Newcastle squadman  and a young kid from league one.Now they are ringing RL up saying top 4 !! Lets hope we can sign a quality striker to complement Jamie Vardy and eventually push him for his place.Top half! People forget that Wolves, Everton, West ham and Watford will be strengthening as well. That's before you even get to the top 6 teams.

• Like 2

If this was the end of it I would be very happy and very grateful. A priority, as mentioned is surely to get rid of some of our surplus even if it's only on loan. It is a business after all and wages are wages. It remains to be seen whether Harry is sold and to be able to keep him would be a tremendous indicator of ambitions. We've plenty to work with. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Babylon said:

If you are going for it, then go for it. No point going half hearted... winger please.

I don’t think we will have a better chance with the uncertainty surrounding Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal.

This is our time (again) 

• Like 1

I you controversaly say that the front striker in Vardy and behind Barnes Maddison and Perez then Tielemens and Ndidi. We have Ian,Ghezzel, Gray, Albrighton Choudhury.and Mendy. Are they actually the answer? thats withou Slim and Silva. Still seem a quality winger and striker short.

To be honest if we are playing...

Barns____vardys_____perez

Maddison____telemens

Ndidi

Chilly__magiure___evans__ricardo

Kasper 

I dont think barns is ready and would like to see another big signing to replace him. (If we dont get another person I wouldn't be that annoyed)

• Like 2