Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ex Players - They used to play for us

On 31/05/2021 at 15:07, DoveValleyFox said:

Nick Maynard made the subs bench for Newport County in the League Two play off. 

I know he didn't play for us but there was a strong link and loads of the would he, wouldn't he drama.

Imagine that he could have been the main man at the expense of Jamie Vardy :ph34r: 

i read that he actually wanted to come but bristol stopped the move. anyway, glad it never worked out. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/YohanBenalouane/status/1403319891508219907

Benalouane - once a fox always a fox. The kit still fits so let’s get in the squad for Burton away (if he repeats his tackle he won’t be on for long).

Always quietly rated the Yohan. Slotted in well during the Champions League run.

Wiki only has him playing 16 times for us. Thought it was more than that.

Edited by Wasyls Pec Deck
  • Like 1

On 05/06/2021 at 16:04, davieG said:
N’Golo Kante’s former teammate Felipe Saad, who played for two seasons alongside the midfielder at Caen.
“I called N'Golo Kanté for my birthday, it was a small party. Suddenly, he arrived at the restaurant with a box of chocolates, all ashamed. He apologized for the gift and said he didn’t know what to get because he had never been invited to a birthday party before.”
This guy 🥺

Love N'golo. I hope France do well simply because he's in the team.

1 hour ago, davieG said:

Mahrez Engaged to 23Yrs old Taylor Ward daughter of Ashley Ward, remember him?

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/manchester-city-riyad-mahrez-engaged-24373282

I know it's the Star,but £400k for a that and just to think Mahrez and Kante played in the same team.I think i know who is going to have a few quid left over after their career finishes!

• Like 1