Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC1996

Loan watch 2019-20

4 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Here's Josh's goal.

https://streamja.com/gE6B

How are these people watching league one matches?

ifollow I believe. Fans of EFL clubs can pay to watch a stream of their side each game I think. Wish something similar would happen for the prem but that’d never happen!

Edited by Devonfox1884
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Frost said:

Have we got a recall option in January? If he's still banging them in until then we should recall him and demand €20m from Monaco. We could see the price hike with Tielemans after six good months on loan, let's do the same to them.

We do have a recall option and if he's still banging them in come January then we'll be selling him to somebody. 

So I'm cheering every goal especially as he's got 75% of Monaco's goals and only played in 50% of the matches. 

40 minutes ago, Micky said:

Slimani scores a second....

Proper happy with this, when we were after him i was buzzing based on his time at Sporting. Yes we paid too much and he hasnt fit in with the team/mentality/squad whatever, but he was never shite for us, not really. 

If we could get back at least half of what we paid for him and its a few years down the road, i for one will be very pleased.  

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

What happened in turkey then ????.

No idea but not all good players are good in all teams. Don't get me wrong, I'm only saying he's decent but I wouldn't want him back. It'd upset one of our best and it wouldn't work with our tactics.

23 hours ago, Sly said:

Monaco can’t buy a win can they. Another 2-2 yesterday. Super Slimani bagged a brace though; so that’s 3 goals in 2 games.

More than MBappe in less minutes.