Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Stadium Expansion...?

2 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:
2 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

if they introduce the strippers... will definitely need an option for safe wanking

Bloody health and safety!... its PC gone mad i tells ya!

• Haha 1

I’d love the club to collect the data and all it is is 30,000 supporters demanding strippers, chicken wings and safe wanking areas.

The question is if the marketing company believes we can make a profit out of safe wanking would they bring it up at the next Board meeting?

• Haha 2

I’d be suggesting 15000 extra seats as I really do believe we will sweep up the extra allocation for most matches in the Prem. 

Iconic refacing / remodelling along the lines of the images shared on here a year a go would be great. The Everton stadium design sets a high bar

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, THE INSTRUCTOR said:

Strippers ,safe wanking areas, chicken wings and drugs in toilets all under one roof if don’t bring in the fans nothing will😀

Ha ha! This is probably why "fan consultation" surveys are not a good idea!

How many possible, actionable outcomes can come out of a consultation with fans? Surely they are all highly predictable? 

- The biggest stadium in the region

- Plentiful parking or transportation options

- A wide range of food/drink to accommodate those who are prepared to eat roadkill and those who are a tad more discerning 

- Kiosk operators that could identify themselves in a selection of pictures that includes them, a rabbit and a brick

Done. Now stuck 10,000 seats on the thing ASAP. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

It appears to me this is more about the behaviour and routines our fans have on matchdays. Basically is it worth us investing huge sums of money on fan parks, new bars and restaurants if there’s no demand for it? 

Most of the binbags in our support clearly aren’t interested in things that benefit a larger number of supporters. What’s the point in a fan park if it’s coming out of the doughnut fund?

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

11 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Now we're talking :D

15 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

Pete stringfellow head consultant 😀

7 hours ago, PhillippaT said:

My friend said they've put up some planning application notices on the fence of the empty area next to the KP? (He always takes a trip to Morrisons on Saturday which involves a walk past the KP.)

Nothing new on the Council Website

http://rcweb.leicester.gov.uk/planning/onlinequery/ResultSet.aspx?AppNo=&Address=Raw Dykes Road&UPRN=&Wrd=&AppType=&DateRecFrm=&DateRecTo=&DateDecfrm=&DateDecTo=&Proposal=&DecisionType=

http://rcweb.leicester.gov.uk/planning/onlinequery/Details.aspx?AppNo=20191296 

Just this

Address: RAW DYKES ROAD
Description: CONTINUATION OF USE OF SITE AS CAR PARK ON MATCH/EVENT DAYS (SUI GENERIS)
Application Type: Operational development - full application
Ward: Saffron
Date Received: 09/07/2019

Nothing here since May 2018

http://rcweb.leicester.gov.uk/planning/onlinequery/ResultSet.aspx?AppNo=&Address=Filbert Way&UPRN=&Wrd=&AppType=&DateRecFrm=&DateRecTo=&DateDecfrm=&DateDecTo=&Proposal=&DecisionType=

On 09/08/2019 at 21:49, Cardiff_Fox said:

Careful - criticism not allowed. The exact data they are after is plain to see - we sell out virtually 95% of games 

22 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

Then they have most of the answers already, What do they need to ask us that's different.?

I dont see this as being to do with the stand expansion. They want to know what fans want pre/post match. Imo this survey is about getting people on site spending for longer. Do the need a huge prince of Punjab on site?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sylofox said:

I dont see this as being to do with the stand expansion. They want to know what fans want pre/post match. Imo this survey is about getting people on site spending for longer. Do the need a huge prince of Punjab on site?

Yeah I posted that earlier on in the thread 

23 hours ago, davieG said:

We need to replicate Filbert Street more.

Put up some mighty girders to block the views

A couple of leaks in the roof.

Reduce the size of the concourses

Make the Bogs leak more and rip out the wash basins so there's just a couple left

Slope off the bog floors so the piss runs into narrower concourse

Throw in unreserved seating in the Kop and East Stand and pay on the gate via just a couple of turnstiles

That's what you call atmosphere.

Don't forget the smell of cheap burgers and sausages being fried off at the back of the stand. 

• Like 1