Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
That_Dude

Ayoze Pérez

Guest An Sionnach

Don't forget he was playing alongside Rondon , who is a big beast of a man , we have nobody like that. In truth Rondon would have been a better buy.

Would be nice if he could have a few goals by now, but I do think we’ve bought him based on the fact that he was the forward with the most tackles in the league last season. The goals would be an added bonus. 

He showed the value of this attribute yesterday and while he’s doing this I think BR will stick by him 

Both he Youri and Perez to a lesser extent re getting in each others way.  They just need to work it out between them. It may take a little time but they'll get there as there all good players and good players find a way to make it work.

Maybe we need to move him to the left wing and move Mads a little more central. Especially with Chilwell out.

Has anyone worked out what made us spunk £30,000,000 on this bloke yet? 

Games sort of seem to pass him by. 

All the Newcastle fans I know have said the same thing. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

As a wise football fan, I know Perez is the worst player to ever lace on a pair of football boots, I know this because he's had a below par first few games with the club, therefore he needs selling immediately. Just getting in there before the other comments come flying in. 

3 minutes ago, Sly said:

Has anyone worked out what made us spunk £30,000,000 on this bloke yet? 

Games sort of seem to pass him by. 

All the Newcastle fans I know have said the same thing. 

First proper signing from Brendon and Congerton, both have a history of being s*** in the transfer market 

• Like 1

Still don’t see what he offers over Albrighton so far. Hopefully he comes good with more games, as people are saying