Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Chelsea (A) Match Thread

Re the goal, I can't recall many (any?) other Ndidi errors leading directly to a goal, for what he's done dor us so far I think it's just "one of those things", i.e. Untypical of him, I wouldn't be chucking out the baby with the bathwater any time soon.

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

Just can’t make that pass when getting in decent positions around their goal 

this, we've had 4 or 5 opportunities to play in a pass, these passes aren't difficult ones. We just can't do it

Just now, Finnegan said:

The most significant improvement that Rodgers brought was dropping Maddison in to CM. Puel had him isolated stood way too high in a 10 role that left us with no creativity deeper in the field. 

Rodgers brought him in to a 433 midfield with Tielemans and we looked great. 

So why the **** has he tinkered. This shit we've started the season with is appalling. 

Because you haven’t signed the proper wide player you so desperately needed so he’s shoe horning Maddison out wide like a square peg in a round hole.

1 minute ago, lozzyblue fox said:

everyone thought this would be easy but chelsea were bound to be up for it after last weeks humiliation and losing to liverpool.

Hope they start getting into the game more they seem to be clue less at the minute.

Everyone?

Just now, henrik_62 said:

Because you haven’t signed the proper wide player you so desperately needed so he’s shoe horning Maddison out wide like a square peg in a round hole.

We have like 4 actual wingers and he’s chosen not to play any of them.