Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Chelsea (A) Match Thread

Let's hope we can get at least a point.

Can't believe the stick Chilwell is getting on here from some. Yes, he had a poor game last week, perhaps his worst for some time.

But he is a talented player who is ours and has a great future ahead hopefully with us. Let's give him a break. Would have been good to see have the chance to redeem himself today. 

COYF. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd

Just now, Mark said:

I don’t get this formation with Maddison wide, even more so when Fuchs is left back he won’t be pushing forward like Chilwell

To be fair, Fuchs will get forward, at least as much as chilly last game, its whether he can get back in time :celebrate:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mark said:

I don’t get this formation with Maddison wide, even more so when Fuchs is left back he won’t be pushing forward like Chilwell

It looked as if Chillwell had been told to stay back based on our opening game. 

4 minutes ago, Mark said:

Everything about this statement is correct.

Very worried.

4 minutes ago, Mark said:

Maddison naturally wonders inside and I worry he'll wonder into the Chelsea middle 3.

Alternatively, he may find space in and around that backline to exploit.

Guest Cujek
2 minutes ago, sishades said:

That pink shirt really is horrendous...

I love it. 

Will wind other fans up to which I also like

6 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Is this the first time a ref ain’t made it to a game? 

Not that it matters but who’s the 4th official then 

Graham Scott, the original ref will be 4th official apparently.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mark said:

To be fair, Chilwell didn't really push forward last weekend. Could be that he was already hampered by that hip injury, who knows.

I think today must be a clear Ndidi/Choudhury Day, with both of them to soak up pressure early on.

Guest Cujek
2 minutes ago, FLAN said:

Surely this game demands the work rate of albrighton over Perez who I thought was average last week?

They were all pretty shit last week to be fair. 

Just now, coolhandfox said:

Yes defensive line up, but Chelsea will not sit back like Wolves did.

They tried to come at us first half, sat back the second, it was them sitting back in the second that caused us issues.