Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LinekersLugs

Maddison £100/125m player

1 minute ago, LinekersLugs said:

Wow this lad is a baller 

if he continues to develop this season he could be the one to Bust the 9 figure mark for us ! 

He is an amazing 

hope to see him in the Pink of City for years to come 

Needs to fine tune his composure in front of goal and learn the art of when to be greedy and when not to be. He hasn't scored from open play since last December but that 2nd half masterclass from him tells us just how good he can be. Long way to go though and I hope this makes him want it even more, rather than congratulate himself. He looked devastated at that sitter he missed.

Twitter is just full of Man Utd fans drooling over him tonight. 

• Like 3

Some of you guys are so inconsistent. For almost the entire second half of last season, last game and the first 70 mins of this game, many of you were questionning his corners, freekicks, passing and decision making in that final ball.

He then had a brilliant 20 mins (which I agree), everything else was forgotten. Fair enough I support him and Leicester, but it does not all

of a sudden make him a 120mil player. 

Players like Vardy and Barnes are always good when they play. With Barnes, it has never been about whether he is good. It has only been whether he has been unlucky. Barnes is way better for me.

Edited by Tom12345
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, BlueBrett said:

Huge potential. Takes a couple touches too many too often at the moment but that's an easy lesson to learn

No ... it is probably one of the hardest. It is the difference between world class and good. I hope he can though.