Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

England v Kosovo - ST Mary's Stadium Tues @ 7.45pm (ITV)

Just now, UniFox21 said:

If you were the Ireland coach, surely you're on the phone to Maddison and his agent now consistently, saying how he'd be the star man, team built for him to succeed and bring his strengths out.  

What are you on about?

Horrible thoughts..but I would Love to see before the next England International..

Out Injured:

Mount,Rice,Henderson,Barclay..!!

Keane,Stones

Kane..I like him,But want to see Another forward make his name.

Rashford....He over,thinks the situation,instead of playing simple football...

In:  Sancho stays...Gomez. Any other forward...

Foden,Winks,Maddison...

13 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Does it? 

No, because I can see us keep cleansheets against Holland, France, Spain, Belgium......

I can also see those sides giving us 20 odd chances to score! 

The man is a fraud of a manager, 

Edited by coolhandfox

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Can we finish sounding so needy about madders ..... we’re starting to sound like villa fans going on about mings !!!!

Fans championing their own club's players - whatever next?

Oh and Madders' stats piss all over Barkley's for example. He deserves a chance.

Edited by Paddy.

Just now, coolhandfox said:

No, because I can see us keep cleansheets against Holland, France, Spain, Belgium......

I can also see those sides giving us 20 odd chances to score! 

I just think people go overboard, look Gomez is a great defender and will come in; we won, we were cruising and we totally lost focus not good... if you bring up the Dutch game then right, Stones is just rubbish but we only got beat because we had to gift them the win. 

4 minutes ago, Fightforever said:

If kosovo's defence wasn't pub leauge level we would have been beaten there. 

We did well on the counter though 

Also southgates honeymoon is over cracks are starting to ease through.

You could say if our defence wasn’t so poor we would have won 5 0 all what ifs

Went to a local non league game because I couldn't really be arsed with this and I knew I'd get wound up by Maddison ending up as an unused substitute.

Even so still astounded he didn't get so much as five minutes over the 2 games.

Will only make him hungry to prove Southgate wrong and will no doubt be eager to impress at Old Trafford.

• Like 1

That was one of the most entertaining national team games I have ever seen even if it was complete chaos. In fact one thing you can't hold against this current batch is their ability to entertain, we've had lots of great spectacles recently including the comeback win against Croatia, winning away against Spain and now this.

I'm glad that a number of Southgate's favourites today had poor games. Maybe it makes him reconsider whom he picks, though the late sub of Mount rather than Maddison makes me think it's likely not the case. One good thing from our perspective though is I hope Maddison is massively pissed off and shows it with an all star performance at Old Trafford. Based on the last 6 months, he should have been given a shot long before Barkely, Rice and Mount.

Finally a word on Jadon Sancho, the kid is going to be a superstar. I wonder if he will even come to the Premier League because the Spanish clubs will be in for him based on how good he is already.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

If you were the Ireland coach, surely you're on the phone to Maddison and his agent now consistently, saying how he'd be the star man, team built for him to succeed and bring his strengths out.  

No one succeeds in the Ireland squad.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

I just think people go overboard, look Gomez is a great defender and will come in; we won, we were cruising and we totally lost focus not good... if you bring up the Dutch game then right, Stones is just rubbish but we only got beat because we had to gift them the win. 

Gomez playing alongside DVD, he could probably make me look half decent.

To honest mate, I more worried about the manager then the players.