Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Maddison

1 hour ago, weller54 said:

Jimmy Bullard just spilt a tiny bit of his coffee on Madder's £45,000 joggers..

Madder's mortified!!

Forty five thousand pounds. For a pair of jogging bottoms? 

• Haha 1

Is manure really that desperate?? Sad bunch of money bags! Can’t help themselves to keep hassling other clubs for their marque players.

Wish The Board would go public and say none of our top players are for sale period or put insane price tags on them so go elsewhere.

7 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Is manure really that desperate?? Sad bunch of money bags! Can’t help themselves to keep hassling other clubs for their marque players.

Wish The Board would go public and say none of our top players are for sale period or put insane price tags on them so go elsewhere.

Or just the media looking for clicks from one of the biggest global clubs ? 

30 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Don’t think we were that bad tbh. Need to watch the Vardy situation though :(

I thought we were good 1st half and 2nd it was a bit more of a digging in job than causing too many problems ourselves. Maddison was anonymous and has been now for several weeks.

• Like 1

If he was playing for someone else... we’d be on here (having only of seen glimpses of him) saying he's good and should be playing for England blah blah blah... but I’m seeing him play every week and except from his trademark spin when receiving the ball and the odd pass with outside of the boot, he’s not making anywhere enough of an impact throughout 90 minutes. If Utd seriously think he’s worth £70-£80 million, I’d take it. Norwich actually improved when he left, so we’d do the same if we spent the money properly (although that’s the bit that worries me recently...)

• Like 1

Guest An Sionnach

Thank goodness the ridiculous media hype of the early season has died down . He is our principal playmaker and is a class above any of the Norwich counterparts . Tomorrow is his chance to raise his profile and take charge ,if he does we win comfortably.