Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
treer

Reasons we will not get top 4

2 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

This is very obvious, a Vardy injury. I do think we need to have a serious plan in place about this at some point soon.

I'd actually have liked Iheanacho to come on yesterday rather than Gray. Perfect chance for him to get another league goal.

Nacho Perez

Barnes

Maddison Tielemans 

Don't know why but I see that clicking

Was going to bet on top 4 and top 6 pre season on two conditions.

1- Tielemans signs.

2 - Another striker / attacking wide player with creativity

We lack creativity out wide (we can be too narrow and struggle to break teams down - Utd?) or cover for Vardy.

5 hours ago, Koke said:

Michael Cox from Zonal Marking keep saying we wont.

The analysis on Totally podcast was a total joke this week. I expect better off the non tabloid journalists but it was complete nonsense. 

Cox rambled on xG but failed to acknowledge the strength of opponents. I think using xG early in the season is really misleading. Anyone whose watched us over the course of the season would agree early doors chances were few and fair between but now it’s getting a lot better. 

Carl, who appears not in the slightest to have a clue about football said we won’t get top four, because well just because. He’s a Man U fan whose currently writing about Southampton for the Athletic. 🧐

I’m never one to believe our hype but next weekend, at the very least we will be joint 5th...two points off 4th having played 5 of last season’s top seven. That’s without mentioned our defensive record which has completely gone under the radar. 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

9 hours ago, SheppyFox said:

We’re capable of it but won’t achieve it in my opinion because of an inferiority complex. Look at Liverpool, beyond Salah, Mane & VVD how many of their players can you say are guaranteed to walk into our 11? The goaly maybe. We’re really close to the top level, closer than even most foxes think.

Liverpool has Kloop. He is a legendary manager. The way he motivates his players, the team cohension he created, his tactics, etc - far superior. We are still way behind them and over the course of a season it will show, as it showed last season, and the season before, but in one game of football, yes, I also believe we are capable of causing an upset.

Edited by Tom12345
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

The analysis on Totally podcast was a total joke this week. I expect better off the non tabloid journalists but it was complete nonsense. 

Cox rambled on xG but failed to acknowledge the strength of opponents. I think using xG early in the season is really misleading. Anyone whose watched us over the course of the season would agree early doors chances were few and fair between but now it’s getting a lot better. 

Carl, who appears not in the slightest to have a clue about football said we won’t get top four, because well just because. He’s a Man U fan whose currently writing about Southampton for the Athletic. 🧐

I’m never one to believe our hype but next weekend, at the very least we will be joint 5th...two points off 4th having played 5 of last season’s top seven. That’s without mentioned our defensive record which has completely gone under the radar. 

I usually like Cox but he's also been digging out Soyuncu which is fair I guess as Soyuncu can be a bit cavalier at times. But Cox comes across as a bit of a hipster and a contrarian sometimes. For no reason at all.

That other frlla Carl was making no sense at all.