Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheLittleBigMan

Wes doesn't hate Forest.

If he gets offered any kind of role here, I'm pretty sure he'll stay. Hes obviously keeping his options open in case he doesn't get offered something here. Thing is though that Kolo Toure covers the defensive side of coaching, so not sure where Wes would fit in our current coaching set up. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, turkish14 said:

Talking of “hating forest” I really dislike that chant for Wes...

can it not be changed to “he hates derby”

he’s Forest through and through. Makes our fans look stupid 

Or You'll never beat Wes Morgan? 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

7 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Check the comments. They don't want him back!

Probably because they're thinking of him playing but I doubt he has that in mind.

7 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

If he gets offered any kind of role here, I'm pretty sure he'll stay. Hes obviously keeping his options open in case he doesn't get offered something here. Thing is though that Kolo Toure covers the defensive side of coaching, so not sure where Wes would fit in our current coaching set up. 

Could be offered the chance to work with some of the academy sides when the new training complex opens. Would allow him to build some coaching experience, aid the development of young pro's and still be around the place.  He'd still be able to get advice from people like Kolo. 

‘Come this time next year they might have got promoted and they might ask if I’m interested in joining the club.’

Translates to:

If they get promoted (which I’m not saying is likely), I’d consider a move to them if I don’t get a better role at Leicester. Which is likely to happen because I’m current club captain and lead them to a Premier League title. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fox1970 said:

On a straight 100 yard dash, I think an 80 year old Granny with a Zimmer frame would have an evens chance of beating Gazelle Morgan 

Have you not seen his vid where he was arguing his FIFA pace rating? Still got a decent sprint once he gets going. But you don't need pace as a CB, especially when you read the game as well as Wes. 

Edited by Foxhateram