Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
smr

Better than England's first choice striker

It shows a lack of knowledge when people say “he’s 32 he will be out the door soon” and assume he is getting slower because of that. He is an anomaly. 

His pace and aggression are his best attributes but I genuinely believe he is a complete striker. I can’t think of many weaknesses in his game

Put this in another thread:

Sky are usually crap, but this is actually a superb article! The point about Vardy deliberately not touching the ball often sounds insane, but that is literally the point of his role on the team. He's there to stretch the defence and make space for others, or for himself when the killer ball is played into him. Vardy has also comfortably altered his game so that it's not even that based on pace anymore. It's his movement, his runs and his finishing that are top class, and that's why for me I feel like he still has at least 50 more Premier League goals left in him. He has similarities to Jermain Defoe who on top of pace was actually a good finisher. But Vardy is even better.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

All these brilliant pieces about Vardy in the media putting him in a good light. 

Has his wife been up to no good or something?!

It means he gets sent off for calling the referee a massive cvnt tomorrow night lol 

• Haha 3

I love the quote about his football intelligence, that from the outside  it seems he is just a guy who has pace and can hit the ball in the net. But he has huge intelligence in the game about how and where to make his runs.

Such a brilliant player, I'm glad he's retired internationally. Gives his body the rest it needs to continue firing for us.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, RutlanderFox said:

It shows a lack of knowledge when people say “he’s 32 he will be out the door soon” and assume he is getting slower because of that. He is an anomaly. 

His pace and aggression are his best attributes but I genuinely believe he is a complete striker. I can’t think of many weaknesses in his game

Taking LCFC hat off I think his link up is not top level standard but that's about it, it did mean he became quite ineffective against defensive sides for a while and despite him being a lot more physical than he is credited for he will never be a battering ram target man type due to his build.

That said Rodgers has shown how to play to his strengths and when you play as we do now where his only responsibility is to get in space and score goals there are few better in the league if not the World at it.

Hail King Jameh Vardeh :scarf:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Kane speaks English just fine and a has a wider range of vocabulary than Vardy thats for sure.

It was only a joke dude. 

Also how would you quantify your statement I'm not having that.... I need verified proof. 

Until you arrange for Kane and Vardy to face eachother in a word off your claims hold no weight whatsoever. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, gerrytaggart said:

It was only a joke dude. 

Also how would you quantify your statement I'm not having that.... I need verified proof. 

Until you arrange for Kane and Vardy to face eachother in a word off your claims hold no weight whatsoever. 

Edited by Arriba Los Zorros
forget it....