Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Brighton Away Match Thread

We look like we are expecting to score rather than doing the tough work to make it happen. Maybe the players were lulled into thinking this would be another stroll since the we were all over them for the first 15 mins. 

They need to pass the ball quicker, a few neat one twos on this slick surface. A few longer balls to Vards too just to mix things up.

Brighton could nick a goal if we're not careful. I hope Brendan gives them a rocket at half time.

2 minutes ago, lcfcell said:

this is looking like Brighton will shithouse a 1-0 with all the chances we’re wasting 

3 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Please dont be 'one of those games' 

Thats the "old " Leicester :) :thumbup:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

How did we not score?? I fear their big men to nick a goal on set pieces.

Yes the couple of times they got a corner I was nervous. They tower over our guys. That Duffy should have done better. Thank goodness that he is crap. Also don't like the rotation from their midfield and defenders of fowling to break up our breaks. Ref better sought that out 2nd half.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sampson said:

You must have watched a different Harvey Barnes than me - he's good running with the ball but as soon as he gets in the final 3rd you never feel confident he'll create a goal or score one.

He's constantly wasted our best attacking positions in this game.

Sadly have to agree. Does so much good work on the build up then just fluffs it. Seems to be trying too hard. Obviously confidence is a little low.

• Like 1

Just now, lcfcell said:

Really not sure about Barnes

He's got great potential but not 100% sure he's good enough to start yet.

He's comfortably he weakest player in our current XI and the one player you think we could really improve on in Jan. If only Praet was a winger...

5 minutes ago, Sampson said:

You must have watched a different Harvey Barnes than me - he's good running with the ball but as soon as he gets in the final 3rd you never feel confident he'll create a goal or score one.

He's constantly wasted our best attacking positions in this game.

Was going to say exactly the same, I expect more from him.

I would have switched him and Pérez and let him run at that giant on the left.