Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Everton Home Match Thread

7 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

This is true, but that is not the part that is considered cheating, it's the sudden change of body posture as if contact has been made, then the loud scream as he goes down and how he immediately gets up to claim there is contact when there is not. Just jump over the tackle and go down, stand up and say no contact. He openly tried to deceive millions of people into thinking there was. It's cheating.

I don’t condone the theatrical dive and scream etc... but you can’t just jump over the tackle and go down, it looked like he tried to ride the tackle initially which didn’t work. Anyway, I’m not complaining at it not being given. 

1 minute ago, Farrington fox said:

This is what happens when your manager is linked with other clubs. Unsettling, however much you play it down. Need to get Gray and Praet on soon. 

That would be impressive

Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

Does have a feeling of being one of those days. 

Try and snatch a point, forget about the performance and move on. 

I was just thinking exactly this. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, FoxFossil said:

45 mins ago.

Sky sports “genuine fear beginning to grow amongst backroom staff that Rodgers being linked to Arsenal is growing” 

cant see it , but if they want him badly enough and give him $$$ and $$$$$ to spend then he will go I have no doubt about that