Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Everton Home Match Thread

Just now, KingsX said:

If he'd just dragged his leg he'd have pulled the honest pen.

Even dragging the leg is not honest although it then becomes too hard to really decipher whether it was honest or not. Even the suggestion that he should drag his leg to get the penalty probably shows the state of the game and how much pressure money has put on it. Not that it's your fault or the fans, we just want to see us win honestly.

No complaints.

We've not been at it and Everton have defended well and their gameplan seems to be working at the moment.

Couldn't see any contact for the penalty so looked the right call.

The 2 minutes at the end of the half was a ****ing joke the VAR shambles went on for about 4 minutes!

• Like 1

Hmmm… well, not surprised. Everton look organised at the back, have packed their area and have some threat on the counter.  We're struggling to break them down.  They're also committing a number of tactical fouls as we start to break from within our own half. 

Was a bit nervous about this game...  Come on Leicester, lets get back into this!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

That Chilwell incident has really pissed me off, he tried to cheat the ref, the fans and the game and then had the cheek to argue with the ref when he was proven to have dived infront of millions of viewers. We are an honest club, that sort of shit needs stamping out right across the game. We really should be issuing fines for this sort of this and and leading the way. 

Perhaps my TV isn't good enough but was what was shown in the replays definitively not a foul? It was bloody hard to tell and there wasn't daylight. His leg moves away just after potential contact. The fact he's speaking to the ref at half time going off the pitch suggests to me he's convinced he was clipped.