Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Everton Home Match Thread

Lots of good teams have been behind at half time. No need to panic. Even if we don’t get anything today it isn’t the end of the world. We’ve had a very strong start to the season and that’s allowed us some breathing space for a blip if it comes. We’ve got the quality to score against these. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, KFS said:

Don’t say I didn’t tell you so boys.

Ref is having a shocker. 

A977B8B2-C875-4A8F-9998-CD394FF3AB87.jpeg

Don't know why but I'm looking forward to the second half.
We looked a little poor at times in the first half and quality individuals (like Leicester have got) could punish them for that.

KEEP THE DAMN FAITH!:scarf:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NaijaFox said:

While I did not think it was a pen (or at best a soft one), one dies not have to injured or cluttered to deserve a pen. Jumping up (or taking any other evasive action) to avoid injury dies not negate a ‘dangerous’ or ‘reckless’ challenge (in this instance, more the latter) by the defender. Overall, though, I think it was a fair decision.

You're massively reaching here. He did not just jump up to avoid the challenge, he made loud shouting noises as he want down and tried to make it look like there was contact when there was ZERO.

I'm not sure why i'm having to explain this to Leicester fans here, especially after the Mane incident. 

THERE. WAS. NO. CONTACT. 

Chilwell lied and pretended there was in order to try to cheat and get a penalty. It's not the riding of the challenge that's the issue, it's then lying about what happened to try to cheat that is. 

Come on people, we have to take off the blue tinted specs at some point. 

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

You're massively reaching here. He did not just jump up to avoid the challenge, he made loud shouting noises as he want down and tried to make it look like there was contact when there was ZERO.

I'm not sure why i'm having to explain this to Leicester fans here, especially after the Mane incident. 

THERE. WAS. NO. CONTACT. 

Chilwell lied and pretended there was in order to try to cheat and get a penalty. It's not the riding of the challenge that's the issue, it's then lying about what happened to try to cheat that is. 

Come on people, we have to take off the blue tinted specs at some point. 

The cheat here is Mason Holgate who swung his leg at Chilwell's to avoid a goalscoring opportunity.

• Haha 1