Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Watford (H) Pre-Match Thread

3 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

It's 7, it's heaven for Jamie Vardy. Hold the front page, hold the back page,a Leicester player has scored against watford

It really bothered me that they said "It's 7, it's Jamie Vardy" in the commentary when Vardy scored the 7th against Southampton and didn't add "it's heaven". 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

1st game of the season for me .. Can't wait, well up for this however if we are not up by 2 goals at half time i'm leaving early coming home and starting a new thread about how people can stay to the end. :giggle:

If anyone is up for a pre-match beer drop me a DM, will be heading to the Holiday Inn after some grub in town before KO.  

Enjoy! I am missing this one sadly, but hopefully will have a chance for our paths to cross in the near future. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Enjoy! I am missing this one sadly, but hopefully will have a chance for our paths to cross in the near future. 

That would be great actually, will have to try to arrange something in the future. Can't think of anything more fitting than us girlies putting the men to rights about football. lol 

I'm sure i could even explain the offside rule, if pushed on the question.. 

• Haha 2

The obvious benefit of having a very young squad is a much higher rate of recovery. I don't think we'll alter the starting line-up, however I do think Kelechi has warranted his place on the bench, perhaps with Choudhury making way. I usually think there should be an air of caution about teams who've just got their manager sacked through awful performances. I feel less worried by the fact that Watford have had two managers and have shown no response whatsoever. Should be interesting - I think they will set up similarly to Everton and aim for a point. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Corky said:

Hayden Mullins taking charge of Watford for the game. @Super_horns, does he have much experience? Will he change much?

Doing well with the Under 23s.

Some of them would probably be no worse than the first team!

Vardy must be licking his lips at the thought of facing our make shift defence .

(Even more than usual )

I'd go for a good home win by at least 3.

We might threaten but more by luck than judgement.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Doing well with the Under 23s.

Some of them would probably be no worse than the first team!

Vardy must be licking his lips at the thought of facing our make shift defence .

(Even more than usual )

I'd go for a good home win by at least 3.

We might threaten but more by luck than judgement.

Hopefully you make the right appointment this time around. Who's your main danger man now? Delofeu? 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, rachhere said:

Because we have 8 matches in December so need to pace ourselves for the Man City/Liverpool games?

I’d rather we accumulate points we are expected to win than show any complacency.

Edited by Hammo
  • Like 2

I think Brendan will want to go to Villa with our first choice XI. I think a couple of changes may be likely on Wed night. Evans to earn a rest and Tielemans also. Gray given a bit longer to get over flu. 

Kasper

Ricardo    Morgan    Soyuncu    Chilwell 

Ndidi        Praet

Perez         Maddison    Barnes

Vardy

Subs: Ward, Evans, Justin, Tielemans, Choudhury, Albrighton, Iheanacho

On 01/12/2019 at 19:53, 420Hashish said:

Never started one of these before but since the game is in 3 days, I was like why not?

They sacked Flores so hopefully the new manager bounce won't come into effect against us and we can come away with a other 3 points.

good for you