Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

James Justin

1 minute ago, Rasmic123 said:

I've tore my ACL and it's not immensely painful - I hobbled off the pitch on it. Ricardo played 45 mins on a torn ACL.

Sadly all signs point to an ACL given he did it landing and twisting and they tested his ACL and called for the stretcher.

Doesnt sound good then based on that. 

Just now, StanSP said:

Is it a promising sign that he wasn't really writhing around in agony and actually sat up for a bit? 

Maybe going off on a stretcher just precautionary? 

He looked pretty uncomfortable to me, especially when they tested his ligaments. It might be a strain rather than a rupture, we'll have to wait and see what the MRI says.

Gutted for him.. He. Must've been in contact with southgates lot saying expect a call. 

Spent a full season struggling to get a run in the team.. Finally gets himself in a position he's undroppable, and then gets injured playing centre back and now back to square one... Getting fitness back, back of the queue and needing to wait to get back in