Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

James Justin

Hope not as bad as feared. There's definitely a case for them being overly cautious but realistically it's not looking good. Will be such a big blow for us but even more for him with the progress he's been making.

Ah, Rodgers reckons not too bad :fc:

26 minutes ago, Rasmic123 said:

I've tore my ACL and it's not immensely painful - I hobbled off the pitch on it. Ricardo played 45 mins on a torn ACL.

Sadly all signs point to an ACL given he did it landing and twisting and they tested his ACL and called for the stretcher.

I did the equivalent to my shoulder (Grade 4 AC Joint rupture) and it wasn’t excruciating. Not that I’d like it to happen again mind you.

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Is it a promising sign that he wasn't really writhing around in agony and actually sat up for a bit? 

Maybe going off on a stretcher just precautionary? 

Not necessarily. I completely ruptured my ACL and LCL playing football. It wasn't agonising pain by any means, just the feeling of things tearing is unnerving and obviously the joint feeling completely unstable if you try and put weight on it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Ricky played for 20 minutes ........

2 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Ricardo did. 

1 minute ago, les-tah said:

Ricardo played on with a torn ACL.. some people need an ambulance immediately. :( 

Oh :(

Just now, Ric Flair said:

If its any help, I got nutted up the Fox & Tiger by a woman who worked behind the bar and I tore my knee ligaments. Couldn't walk and was in agony, was stranded in Leicester and my mate came and picked me up but wanted to go the brothel so I had to sit in the foyer in bits drinking a warm Stella with a load of brass trying to get my widgey out. Unusual evening.

Which brothel?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If its any help, I got nutted up the Fox & Tiger by a woman who worked behind the bar and I tore my knee ligaments. Couldn't walk and was in agony, was stranded in Leicester and my mate came and picked me up but wanted to go the brothel so I had to sit in the foyer in bits drinking a warm Stella with a load of brass trying to get my widgey out. Unusual evening.

When is your autobiography coming out ric ? 

• Haha 3

Suppose it'll be a scan tomorrow and results released by Friday lunch? 

Would imagine even if it's a jarring, as a precaution Saturdays a write off for him... But if its just a fortnight out, we've (and more so Justin) have dodged a right bullet... He'll know that and hopefully knowing still has a chance at the euros he'll push even harder.. Who knows.. Let's just hope for good news coz I certainly thought his season was done