Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Villa Match Thread

This referee is ****ing crap, state of both of our yellows.

We've been well on top here. So annoying them getting that goal just before half time. Go in at 0-2 and I think we go on to win this probably 0-4 or something. Not annoyed at the way we've played at all we've been very good. Iheanacho again looks brilliant.

Grealish is a pretty good footballer but his constant moaning and falling at every opportunity is disgusting. And even the super refs like Oliver lets him getting away with it and giving soft yellows and freekicks. 

Edited by Jonezy

It was a goal. 

The player standing in an offside position didn’t get involved. That’s going wide if Ricardo doesn’t make contact, so I’d imagine it’ll go down as an OG surely? 

It just shows though. Worth having a pop in the vicinity.

I just hope the wasted final balls don’t come back to haunt us.

Brilliant half! What a great game to watch and massive respect to Villa who have looked very good in parts. Jack Grealish I don't like as a person, but as a player he's been different class.

Frustrating to concede bang on halftime when otherwise the game looked liked it had already been won, but they probably deserve one goal in this game.

Got to concentrate for the second half. The diamond system is interesting. I think it means more chances for us, but it makes the game more chaotic and less controlled, stretching the game and making it feel very end to end. Maybe we need to change it back just to manage the game as they will have their tails up now. That said, we could easily have scored another and some of our attacking play has been incredible. It's also unleashed Ihenacho who has been brilliant.

• Like 1

Thought there was an offside there... in all fairness, they deserve a goal. Thought Grealish would score.  We’re looking good though, so pleased for Ian getting his second!

Let’s get a third and put this to bed!!

Just now, Jonezy said:

Grealish is a pretty good footballer but his constant moaning and falling at every opportunity is disgusting. And the even super refs like Oliver lets him getting away with it and giving soft yellows and freekicks. 

You can see him ending up at Manchester United.

6 minutes ago, browniefox said:

Oliver is proper wanting us to slip up, lose points or even players going forward, two yellows for nothing tackles. 

He was totting up - he was gesturing with his hand that he’d committed several fouls…. It wasn’t given for that specific tackle

Edited by Wolfox