Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Villa Match Thread

Don’t know how the 2 villa players aren’t offside. Said they weren’t interfering with okay but both go up and challenge for the ball That leads to the goal 🤷‍♂️ 

Agree that Villa are worth a goal - but not like that, surely?

Guest Eamonn
1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

Yep, I thought it was defo going to be disallowed that goal. Not sure what the VAR people were watching to be fair.

Agree. I'd love to hear why they thought the offside player wasn't involved in the challenge . It sure looked like it to me.

1 minute ago, Beechey said:

Gotta listen to it on the radio and it's not coming across well who is on top. Can anyone let me know how it is?

I'd say most of the time we were on top but Villa are looking very dangerous indeed. Had their chances the best one at 0 - 0 when they hit the crossbar. Their goal was a deflection so a bit lucky. The ref is a joke sadly, giving our lads cards for nothing. The conditions are difficult too wet and windy

End to end game, which thought it was going to be before the match started.

controlled most the first half, just got to watch the fouls around our box as they have some height.

Shame to give goal away before half time and think it was Vardy had the chance to clear it before the ball came back in with a poor header.

Attacking wise we will get chances had 4/5 already and more to come second half.

Think will get more space as game goes on with them pushing on 

2 minutes ago, browniefox said:

But that last one wasn't or shouldn't have even been a foul. Same as one of the others (unless I'm mistaking it for a different one)

No…. I didn’t think it was a foul…. Was just pointing out that it was given for that specific incident 

• Like 1