Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Norwich Match Thread

Just a bit of a cluster**** of a game.

Midfield pretty much inexistent. Maddison, Tielemans, Praet, and then we have Ndidi who's been the worst of the four.

Corner after corner after corner and nothing coming out of it after the equalizer...

Edited by MC Prussian

6 minutes ago, Meat and 2 veg said:

What? The wingers in this team are so, so poor. It’s like we are playing for 9 

men...

He makes some good runs and gets himself into great positions. If he could kick a ball, he would have a lot of goals by now. 

1 minute ago, somebum said:

im sorry i know he is very well hyped but I have seen him a few times play really poorly for us, he's a young lad etc but i still dont think he's ready for our first team. (Barnes)

He's still learning, having a quiet patch yes, but he'll come good in the New Year I feel.

3 minutes ago, somebum said:

im sorry i know he is very well hyped but I have seen him a few times play really poorly for us, he's a young lad etc but i still dont think he's ready for our first team. (Barnes)

Beginning to agree. Would love to see him progress but seems to be getting worse

2 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

He makes some good runs and gets himself into great positions. If he could kick a ball, he would have a lot of goals by now. 

What good has he’s done? Apart from try and get rid of the ball as soon as someone passes it to him! The level of the two wingers compared to others is staggering