Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

WE WON A QUARTER FINAL! Everton 2-2p Leicester

We were the better side but fair play to Everton for not folding after 2.

If Albrighton's shot had gone in, it would have been one of out most delicious goals ever. 

Still, let's hope for an easy semi against Man Utd. 

Cracking game, not good for my anxiety disorder, genuinely felt sick after they got their first, they've had a decent bounce since silva got the chop so although it was closer then it should have been I'm buzzing with that,teams always go for it when 2 down, they have nothing to lose, let's not be silly everton have a good side and I've no doubt they will soon be out of the relegation dogfight, lovely cup run which is what we all wanted, well done lads 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stadt said:

Yessss thank bastard ****. that silly twat on comms is going to have drive home covered in his own yoghurt as well after the equaliser hahaha 

lol He was annoying me so much I was about as happy thinking about how gutted he was when Vardy scored as I was glad we were through. 

• Like 1