Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
casablancas

It’s happened. Ricardo has finally landed on the world stage

Recommended Posts

Manchester United and Paris St-Germain are interested in signing Leicester City right-back Ricardo Pereira but will have to wait until the summer to do any deal for the 26-year-old Portugal international. (Le10 Sport, via Star)

 

Taken from bbc gossip page. This was our fear but he deserves to be mentioned in the same breathe as the very very very top clubs. I’d be disappointed if he went if we landed champs league this season. But he’s been our most consistent player last 2 years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Manchester United and Paris St-Germain are interested in signing Leicester City right-back Ricardo Pereira but will have to wait until the summer to do any deal for the 26-year-old Portugal international. (Le10 Sport, via Star)

 

Taken from bbc gossip page. This was our fear but he deserves to be mentioned in the same breathe as the very very very top clubs. I’d be disappointed if he went if we landed champs league this season. But he’s been our most consistent player last 2 years. 

If we get top 4 I can’t see him going to either of those clubs for any reason other than £€¥$. 

No way will United be in the Champions League, and PSG pay big money to play in a farmers league and go out in the QF of the Champions League every year.

If we are there I would expect him to stay.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully he gives Maguire a call first, because i'm sure he'll tell him the only positive of his move is his bank balance - nice i'm sure and who am I to be judge but career wise, awful move.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a chance Man United, they spent £50m on Wan-Bissaka 6months ago, and he’s been one of their better players. PSG would be a concern, but given the source is the daily star, I’m not too worried. ‘Big’ clubs will definitely be sitting up and taking notice. Juventus were allegedly looking over the summer 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

star are quoting le10sport.com (translation below). Can you imagine him saying these words???

 

But on the Leicesterside, his departure is not scheduled for this winter. However, next summer, things will be different. An agreement for an exit voucher in the summer of 2020 would exist. A case to be seized for PSG if Thomas Meunier were not to extend his contract. In any case, RicardoPereira seems to validate a visit to Paris: "A future transfer to PSG? You never know what might happen in the future. It's a big club. In addition, I played in France. I know the club and the championship. It's the biggest club in France. He plays the Champions League and the title in all competitions. But for now, there is nothing. I have to keep performing before I think about it. ».

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Reginaldo said:

star are quoting le10sport.com (translation below). Can you imagine him saying these words???

 

But on the Leicesterside, his departure is not scheduled for this winter. However, next summer, things will be different. An agreement for an exit voucher in the summer of 2020 would exist. A case to be seized for PSG if Thomas Meunier were not to extend his contract. In any case, RicardoPereira seems to validate a visit to Paris: "A future transfer to PSG? You never know what might happen in the future. It's a big club. In addition, I played in France. I know the club and the championship. It's the biggest club in France. He plays the Champions League and the title in all competitions. But for now, there is nothing. I have to keep performing before I think about it. ».

Maybe was a quote from a few years ago when at Nice (??)

 

In all honesty if PSG come in for him with a serious offer I can’t see him turning them down, would be a great move for Ricardo. If we manage to get top four we may be able to keep players like him for an extra year or two. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Maybe was a quote from a few years ago when at Nice (??)

 

In all honesty if PSG come in for him with a serious offer I can’t see him turning them down, would be a great move for Ricardo. If we manage to get top four we may be able to keep players like him for an extra year or two. 

That may be the case, but honestly Ricardo is well media trained to come out with this whilst here...looks made up to me to try to force Munier’s hand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Itsthejoeker said:

Getting fed up of being a scout for big clubs who can afford to discover their own talent. 

Why aren’t they going for Wolves players like Neves, Dendoncker, Traore... Probably because Wolves are trying to build something & tell them to do one.. Hope we do the same but we’ve shown we will eventually sell, if the price is right. 
 

 

 

Edited by Shane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Itsthejoeker said:

Getting fed up of being a scout for big clubs who can afford to discover their own talent. 

 

Start worrying when our players aren't on the elite clubs radar.

 

This article is nonsense as it's talking about a summer move, they may end up being right just like a stopped clock is right twice a day but there is a lot of water to go under the bridge until the summer and so many variables that change everything to take into consideration. 

 

Personally I'm happy enough to sell one star player every summer. The only caveat to that is make sure the buyers pay top dollar and you have to invest and be thorough in your scouting network. I don't mind being that club who buy the best young talent in the world and sell them on as proven top class finished articles. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shane said:

Why aren’t they going for Wolves players like Neves, Dendoncker, Traore... Probably because Wolves are trying to build something & tell them to do one.. Hope we do the same but we’ve shown we will eventually sell, if the price is right. 
 

 

 

Because those players aren't at the level of Ricardo.

 

I'd believe it more if one of the names linked wasn't a club that just spent 50m on a RB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So obviously agent talk.... sounds like he wants his man to get another new deal already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Shane said:

Why aren’t they going for Wolves players like Neves, Dendoncker, Traore... Probably because Wolves are trying to build something & tell them to do one.. Hope we do the same but we’ve shown we will eventually sell, if the price is right. 
 

 

 

I think the really legitimate thing here is why aren't the media trying to sell their players like they do with ours all the time. Surely has to have something to do with Wolves's relationship with agents which frankly doesn't sit that well with me. I guess when an agent is ready to sell their players they will be sold.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, lgfualol said:

If Ricardo goes I want him to go to someone like Barca, not ****ing Man U.

I agree he's too good for Man U. PSG have Neymar and Mbappe but they are still a bit of a tinpot club as well if we are being honest. Sure he'd win league titles, but that league is a one team league.

 

If he goes, it should be to a Barcelona, Real Madrid or Bayern Munich. Or in this country Liverpool or Man City, though I would hate it if that happened. Alexander-Arnold is better than him, as he showed us the other night, but after that I think Ricardo is the next best RB in world football at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/12/2019 at 09:09, casablancas said:

Manchester United and Paris St-Germain are interested in signing Leicester City right-back Ricardo Pereira but will have to wait until the summer to do any deal for the 26-year-old Portugal international. (Le10 Sport, via Star)

 

Taken from bbc gossip page. This was our fear but he deserves to be mentioned in the same breathe as the very very very top clubs. I’d be disappointed if he went if we landed champs league this season. But he’s been our most consistent player last 2 years. 

Those two don't scare me, Man U just signed Wan-Bissaka and we're better than them anyway, and PSG will sign Atal if they want a right back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Shane said:

Why aren’t they going for Wolves players like Neves, Dendoncker, Traore... Probably because Wolves are trying to build something & tell them to do one.. Hope we do the same but we’ve shown we will eventually sell, if the price is right. 
 

 

 

Because they're players that are performing well in a weird, niche system. Which is actually quite smart of Wolves, putting big clubs off their players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, reynard said:

I think the really legitimate thing here is why aren't the media trying to sell their players like they do with ours all the time. Surely has to have something to do with Wolves's relationship with agents which frankly doesn't sit that well with me. I guess when an agent is ready to sell their players they will be sold.

well done poirot! 
 

Which is why 90% of this part of the forum is Bollux! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/12/2019 at 08:49, Reginaldo said:

star are quoting le10sport.com (translation below). Can you imagine him saying these words???

 

But on the Leicesterside, his departure is not scheduled for this winter. However, next summer, things will be different. An agreement for an exit voucher in the summer of 2020 would exist. A case to be seized for PSG if Thomas Meunier were not to extend his contract. In any case, RicardoPereira seems to validate a visit to Paris: "A future transfer to PSG? You never know what might happen in the future. It's a big club. In addition, I played in France. I know the club and the championship. It's the biggest club in France. He plays the Champions League and the title in all competitions. But for now, there is nothing. I have to keep performing before I think about it. ».

Don't tell me Rudkin put an exit voucher in his contract!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...