Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
casablancas

It’s happened. Ricardo has finally landed on the world stage

30 Million?? For what?? A signed shirt?

We won't be selling anyone that isn't a crucial part of our first team in January, nor would I see Ricky P wanting to go partway through a season where we could have success (as in a trophy)

The money being touted for this is proof that the transfer system in this country is beyond ridiculous. Fair enough Ricardo is slightly older than Chilwell but 30m when the money for Chilwell is being reported as 50-60m?? Purely because he's a young English player!! 

7 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Agent tried to flog him to Barcelona recently, but they said no.

Now this is coming out about £30m bids etc. Agent is obviously angling for either a new deal or a big payday from Ricardo moving

http://sportwitness.co.uk/agent-placed-leicester-city-players-name-table-transfer-valued-e40m/

Yeah read that, the arrogance of the man is unbelievable, trying to flog a player under a long term contract  at a ridiculous price.

40 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Unless he signs a new contract the rumours will only increase.

How dare you say that! It's borderline sensible!

Leave FoxesTalk now and never darken it's doorstep again! :angry:

Guest Cujek
2 hours ago, Detroit Blues said:

Reminds me of Roma's bid for Mahrez. 

I cant see Ricardo taking him self off to an airport then sitting and sulking cos no one will stump up the cash for him though.

There’s is absolutely no chance a player of Ricardos quality ends up at spurs. That’s before taking into account we won’t sell him for less than £75m? Makes it laughable really. 

Well, if spurs can’t get ricardo they can always try their luck with Liverpool and Alexander Arnold. 

Edited by Meat and 2 veg
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Lesterlad said:

If Barca do come calling even with a bid of £50 million then Ricardo would ask to go and with the majority of fans best wishes. 

The guy has been superb for us but you can only keep someone that good for so long sadly. 

I wouldn’t let him go for £50 million this window no way.

There is so much lazy, pathetic journalism in the media, Rodgers has issued a hands-off warning for all our players, however the media tries to twist nothing into something, “He might have offered the admiring clubs some hope by stating that players will be sold if the club want them to go”, such tosh from gutter press.

Man City of Arabia have apparently offered a derogatory €45 million for Soyuncu , a player Pep Guardiola is described as wanting ‘at all costs‘, obviously not as they will not pay above £60m for players so garbage there as well.

Where has this £30m that's being reported come from? I don't mean which paper, but who thinks they can get one the best right backs for £30m?? What, because it's 'little Leics'? Which ever club seriously thinks they can get him for that is bonkers and needs sectioning. It's ridiculous.