Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

West Ham A Match Thread. Brace yourself.

Well, just gonna relax now, no stress, obviously just looking forwards very long term and it is probably the last chance saloon for one or two, just going to watch the Norwich vs Spuds match on SkyOne for hopeful comedy gold:santa:

4 minutes ago, twister said:

The thing I like whatever the result

It sends a message to the squard that Rodgers was not happy with thursday night , it was awful lets be honest.

if they play badly the back ups as well he knows now weather they have a future

I was wondering if there might be an element of that with the team selection. Honestly so many underperformed in the last two games it’s hard to argue with being dropped. Probably only Kasper, Soyuncu, Ndidi and Vardy (when given the ball!) looked up to scratch. 

Well, a rather surprising lineup.

But given the fact that our regulars have now underperformed in about three and a half matches, they needed both a rest (even though other teams seem to be fine with the fixture congestion :blink:) and a slap on the forehead in order to realize how privileged they are and how they've thrown the past few matches with their uninspiring displays.

Vardy was always going to be rested, anyway.

I'm not really expecting anything from this game. Win it, Rodgers is a master in disguise and it'll be a massive boost for the team, the fringe players in particular. Some of them can now either show off and/or play for the shopping window in January.

Draw it, nothing lost. Still ahead of Manchester City. Lose it, we stay second for another night and come to the realization that Rodgers can't field a strong enough starting XI against West Ham and that he's lost the plot. lol

Just sit back, relax and enjoy the show - there's nothing else to do.

Slag them all off after the game, not before.

C'MON, YOU FOXES!

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

The state of this thread again, I don’t know why I’m surprised, but before a ball has been kicked some of the comments are embarrassing! Three points thrown away, I don’t know why we bother playing, he’s lost the plot.

FFS it’s two games in 45 hours! 

We have some good back up in, we may well lose,  but the comments in here before kick off are yet again who can make the most outrageous comments. 

Let’s get behind the lads who are out there and see what happens hey!

Come on you blues

To be honest I think most sensible, realistic posters in here expected some changes for this game. Sanctimony apart, I doubt you or any of the other posters suggesting the level of shock being expressed is overboard, actually expected what is, in effect, a B team selection for an important 3pts. Obviously we will all get behind the lads, but I think it’s fair to say most of us are astonished and equally fair to be able to express that on FT. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

To be honest I think most sensible, realistic posters in here expected some changes for this game. Sanctimony apart, I doubt you or any of the other posters suggesting the level of shock being expressed is overboard, actually expected what is, in effect, a B team selection for an important 3pts. Obviously we will all get behind the lads, but I think it’s fair to say most of us are astonished and equally fair to be able to express that on FT. 

I agree with the shock and expressing that, it’s the people who state we have lost and why bother turning up without a ball being kicked that are just embarrassing! The comments here are well OTT.