Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

West Ham A Match Thread. Brace yourself.

The thing I like whatever the result

It sends a message to the squard that Rodgers was not happy with thursday night , it was awful lets be honest.

if they play badly the back ups as well he knows now weather they have a future

Look worst that happens is the team is four clear of fourth, its a chance worth taking.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Last three games, Maddison, Tielmans, Chilwell 

Barnes, look at their ratings! Read the comments on here. This is what we wanted isn't it? Wilf and Caglar deserve a rest they have stopped us being massacred.

I think rest 1 or 2 players at a time and keep the rest of the key squad playing with slight rotation throughout the matches.

If he pulls it off fair play to him but I can see west ham absolutly destroying us today. A great opportunity to gain 3 points after 2 defeats.

I'm sorry but this is monumentally bad squad management. Surely we should have played Hamza and Albrighton v Liverpool and saved Youri and Maddison for this game to give us some creativity? I'd have preferred Mendy and Choudhury v Liverpool in a bus parking set up. We might have only lost 2-0 rather than 4-0.

• Like 4

Why are many FT members so negative???

I trust Brendan Rodgers. The squad will fight and will win.

All Foxes fans should be a little more relaxed and should keep their fingers crossed for the team.

We are 2nd after Boxing Day - is that nothing? 

Be proud of the club, the coach and all players...

• Like 2

FWIW I fully support BR's decision here.

It gives the first XI a six day break between matches and that may help us in the long run with a very busy January coming up. 

No excuses against Newcastle and stops us playing catch up with fatigue and injuries for a month afterwards. Lets just cheers the lads on and see where it takes us.

The state of this thread again, I don’t know why I’m surprised, but before a ball has been kicked some of the comments are embarrassing! Three points thrown away, I don’t know why we bother playing, he’s lost the plot.

FFS it’s two games in 45 hours! 

We have some good back up in, we may well lose,  but the comments in here before kick off are yet again who can make the most outrageous comments. 

Let’s get behind the lads who are out there and see what happens hey!

Come on you blues

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Praet is the weirdest one for me - resting the fullbacks makes moderate sense, Hamza can do Ndidi’s job, the wingers are relatively interchangeable and Vardy unavailable... if it were 

Kasper 

Justin Morgan Evans Fuchs

Praet Hamza Maddison

Perez Nacho Albrighton

It would’ve seemed a lot better and still have been 7 changes 

Edited by theessexfox
  • Like 1