Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LinekersLugs

NETFLIX RECOMMENDATIONS: stuff to watch

On 19/11/2021 at 07:33, Innovindil said:

Properly dropped a bollock with the new season of star trek discovery haven't they. No longer releasing on Netflix, can't legally watch it outside usa/Canada until next year when paramount plus releases here. 

Think they need to have a rethink tbh. Paying for netflix/prime/Disney is more than enough. 

https://movies123-online.me/tv-show/star-trek-discovery-season-4/mVsAVWRg/Z3U38Vxi

You're welcome.

• Thanks 1

On 19/11/2021 at 01:28, Beliall said:

finished what there is of last kingdom, absolutely fantastic and decided to give vikings ,which i thought was ok previously , another go, its completely gutless by comparision, lots of fluff and short scenes, characters are not fleshed out, , the last kingdom has ruined me

Rumoured to be a 5th series coming soon.

• Like 1

On 03/12/2021 at 20:57, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Blue Story; gritty story about gang violence, well worth watching.

i put it on and didn't understand what they were saying ! lol

Arcane - Animated series based around the League of Legends game. the animation was spot on, as was the character development. Only downside is that it leaves it on a cliffhanger with the 2nd season only just been announced.

Definitely worth a watch if you're into that sort of thing.

On 19/11/2021 at 09:27, phoneticerror said:

It’s getting ridiculous, but I’ve had to start sharing accounts with mates, although I’m expecting it’ll get shut down soon.

I pay for Disney+ and BT Sport in exchange for leech access to Sky Sports and Prime Video - go halves on Netflix. If I had to pay for all these on my own, there’s no way at all that I’d pay for them all.

I cancelled everything but NowTV and Netflix, and the wife pays for Netflix. NowTV will go once Dexter is over.

Quite miss Amazon though, there was always a watchable film. Would happily have no Netflix.

On 03/12/2021 at 20:57, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Blue Story; gritty story about gang violence, well worth watching.

If you normally like films about football hooligans or East End jewellery heists.

Reckon it was turgid, predictable, mindless gash personally.

1 hour ago, Daggers said:

I cancelled everything but NowTV and Netflix, and the wife pays for Netflix. NowTV will go once Dexter is over.

Quite miss Amazon though, there was always a watchable film. Would happily have no Netflix.

What pisses me off most about Netflix is that you have to pay so much for 4K content. They need to scrap that. NowTV is the same with their Boost charges just to watch in 1080p (which should be the absolute standard these days).

• Like 1

Binged Unbelievable on Netflix this weekend. Late to the party, but that was some of the best stuff, I have seen in a while. A brutal story about rape combined with a fantastic crime story. Serious good acting all around.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Daggers said:

If you normally like films about football hooligans or East End jewellery heists.

Reckon it was turgid, predictable, mindless gash personally.

Is that why you watched it? 😬

Personally I’m not keen on films about football hooligans or east end jewellery heists, so your broad sweeping analogy is off the mark where I’m concerned. 

I enjoyed it but each to their own. 

1 hour ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Is that why you watched it? 😬

Personally I’m not keen on films about football hooligans or east end jewellery heists, so your broad sweeping analogy is off the mark where I’m concerned. 

I enjoyed it but each to their own. 

I'll stick anything on, struck me it would only appeal to the demographic I described ;)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jonezy said:

Binged Unbelievable on Netflix this weekend. Late to the party, but that was some of the best stuff, I have seen in a while. A brutal story about rape combined with a fantastic crime story. Serious good acting all around.

Sadly, also a true story.