Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simFox

Corona Virus

Message added by Mark

No political discussion in this topic. That is complaining about a country, a politician, a party and/or its voters, etc

1 minute ago, rachhere said:

Can you summarise what it says please, so we don't have to click onto The Sun's website?

A CORONAVIRUS home test kit will be available "within days" - from Amazon and Boots, the Government has revealed.

The finger-**** test will be able to determine whether someone has already had Covid-19.

Pretty much all you need to know.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

A CORONAVIRUS home test kit will be available "within days" - from Amazon and Boots, the Government has revealed.

The finger-**** test will be able to determine whether someone has already had Covid-19.

Pretty much all you need to know.

Fab, thanks! 

15 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

This. I'd sooner get corona then have to click on The Sun website

What's wrong with the sun?

It's where I get all my broad knowledge of current affairs from and helps to shape my world view.

And it's got tits in it!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, murphy said:

What's wrong with the sun?

It's where I get all my broad knowledge of current affairs from and helps to shape my world view.

And it's got tits in it!

does it still have tits in? Like, Page 3 is still an actual thing?

13 minutes ago, theessexfox said:

Presumably if the antibody test says we have had it then we are free to see our nans, go to work, get on public transport and lick all the surfaces in sight?

This is the problem though. If you say to the public that you are free to do stuff if you already had it, lifting the lockdown for them basically, then it's harder to stop people that haven't had it from going out and about so setting up new transmission chains

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, theessexfox said:

Presumably if the antibody test says we have had it then we are free to see our nans, go to work, get on public transport and lick all the surfaces in sight?

If you did go to see your nan then you need to make sure that you have nothing on your hands etc when you get there - you could still be a conduit if you’ve come into contact with the virus on the way to see her.   People will need to be told that good Hygiene remains paramount !

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

Are any of you teachers who are running class remotely? If so - how is that going? Our first day was today.

My husband is having the opposite. He works as an online tutor with kids preparing for GCSE and A-level exams, which are now obviously cancelled. Strangely enough people are less inclined to pay for tutoring for exams that won't happen, so a big drop in work for him. Probably it will get to a position where parents are worried about their youngsters taking exams next year and then falling behind, so they will start drawing on the services from people like him. If anyone is looking for a online maths/science tutor give us a shout :cry: