Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Wolves A Match Thread

Leicester is being criticized for not getting the ball to Vards more, and I get that, especially Hamza who seems to only want to pass backwards. But let's be serious, a different striker with a different skill set could come back to facilitate the attack, and if we get someone like that, we will be a much more prolific attacking side. The reality is that we are effectively playing a man down in the build up bc Vardy doesn't come back to participate and facilitate, and this sort of attack needs that sort of striker. Vardy isn't the optimal type of striker for Rodgers, that much seems clear no matter what he says. 

JFC Tielemans, you can be slow or you can be easily dispossessed but you cannot be fuching both, you are killing us. 

Our league position really is masking just how poor we are at the minute. We have been struggling consistently for weeks now. Incredibly slow moving the ball across the pitch and painfully laboured going forward. Vardy must be so frustrated in this current situation. 

Cannot for the life of me understand why Brendan persists leaving Vardy to be marked out of the game week in week out and when we have an inform strike partner sitting on the bench.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

Sometimes I think I watch a different game to some people.

Madison has been good, tracking back and has been everywhere for us, trying to pick the ball up deep and make things happen.

Hamza is winning the ball back and playing it simple - exactly what his job is.

Some people are just idiots.

We just run out of ideas when we get into the final 3rd that's all