Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Norwich (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, ttfn said:

Genuinely unsure whether this lot would beat the Great Escape side at the equivalent stage of the season.

Our greatest strength is probably our midfield. I've said before, I think Man City are probably the only team in the league with a better midfield three than us. I stand by that. 

Madders, Tielemans and Ndidi start together and we're great. Without them we're shit. 

Not a bad half, slow to settle but after 20 mins some really great stuff, just lacking a bit of end product.

I don’t know what some of you guys did during the 2004 - 2008 seasons if you think this is the worst football ever.

Also not so sure what Chilwell has done so badly to warrant the hate in here? Not his best game, but not done anything wrong, some seem to want to jump on any tiny error.

Come on get behind the team.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Shamomoa said:

I'd really like to know what's happened to us since december? Has something gone on or have teams just sussed us out? We haven't been great since then at all.

I think the 1. half of the season and the praising of the team has gone to their heads. Seem to think that just turning up is enough. We lack fight, passion and cutting edge. Its not enough to prance around in pink boots and think you are the 8th Wonder of the World. We realise its a young and relatively inexperienced side that is bound to make mistakes - however it has been going on for too long now. Maybe the team needs a "wild one" to kick some ass and get them going. Its just "nice"...

• Thanks 1

Feel for Iheanacho, the service to him has been crap, when he has had the ball and held it up he's been too far from goal to make an impact.

Too many players not offering enough, Ndidi being out is hurting us badly but the likes of Chilwell, Barnes, Perez, Maddison and the midfield pair aren't contributing anywhere near the level required.

Just now, OntarioFox said:

Ok, now i've made half time and can comment without the 2 minute TV delay here in Canada spoiling anything...

I'm still in awe at Soyuncu's attempt at an overhead kick. It was on a level with Huth's free kick. :crylaugh:

If you don't buy a ticket.....

At least he has the confidence to try... I'd rather someone had a pop that just play a safety ball in the box.

3 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

You’re either watching a different game to me or have incredibly high standards?

Dont think it’s been a great half, but first 20 mins both teams were slow to start and since it’s been all us.

We are beginning to have some right spoilt brats amongst our support base.

Thing is, if this was say Bournemouth Vs Norwich, we would all be saying that both teams are totally hapless and belong in the bin.  We've been poor for months.  A third of our season now has been bottom 3 form.  Our play has dropped off a cliff to be no better than Puels football for the past three months.  It's rank.

Just now, Finnegan said:

Our greatest strength is probably our midfield. I've said before, I think Man City are probably the only team in the league with a better midfield three than us. I stand by that. 

Madders, Tielemans and Ndidi start together and we're great. Without them we're shit. 

I think the role Tielemans plays in this team is hugely misunderstood.