Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue ROI

Watford away Pre-Match

Guest bennytwohats

I feel like Cags will have to be smart to handle Deeney in this. With United playing Spurs, a win here would be big.

Vardy could grab his 20th of the season and 100 premier League goals against his old boss with this game, really hope we can spring on now after demolishing Villa Monday night get another 3 points nearer 3rd place safety and who knows with Man City slipping up as much could we actually slip into second place??

Could be a tough one for us Watford looked a quality side when they took apart Liverpool a few weeks ago but hasn’t really kept up their performances, hoping Brendan has been doing his homework on Watford and show his lads the way to a win?

Heart is saying 1-3 Head is saying 1-1 

COME ON YOU MAGNIFICENT FOXES !!

💙🦊💙🦊image.png.1fda7952702462129e91215ba9000974.png

Need to go for it................must win

Schmeichel

Ricardo, Evans, Soyuncu, Wes, Fuchs, Chilwell ,Justin

Mendy,  Ndidi, Hamzah

• Haha 1

Watford 2-1 Leicester. Nailed on. Always is.

Justin must keep his spot, swap Vardy in for Iheanacho and we have a good side I think. Maybe drop Perez back in for Albrighton.

Would be a cracking result if we get the 3 points here. Would really set us up for the run-in.

Still think this might be behind cancelled it played behind closed doors yet. 4 days a long time when theres a global killer virus on the scene and a lot can change.

4 minutes ago, shanetko said:

Still think this might be behind cancelled it played behind closed doors yet. 4 days a long time when theres a global killer virus on the scene and a lot can change.

Already said there is no plans for any UK based sporting event to be played behind closed doors. So i would say absolutly no chance this changes within 4 days. 

4 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Watford 2-1 Leicester. Nailed on. Always is.

Justin must keep his spot, swap Vardy in for Iheanacho and we have a good side I think. Maybe drop Perez back in for Albrighton.

Would be a cracking result if we get the 3 points here. Would really set us up for the run-in.

Perez 🤷🏻‍♂️ 🤦🏻‍♂️

Why on earth would you do that?

Albrighton deserves to keep his place after last nights performance, in aspects both with and without the ball.

A battle, away against this Watford side, and you would bring in Perez? 

The worlds softest footballer who looks like a rag doll without the stitching to hold him up right.

That my good man, for so many reasons would not be a sensible decision. Leave him out, he simply doesn’t put the requisite amount of effort into the game.

I agree that Chilwell should not  play, and I’ll go further, he should be lined up for sale to the highest bidder on the Summer.

• Like 2

We needed the fight that has been missing for sometime last night and we got it. Including Albrighton (as a result did we even notice Grealish was on the field?) and Justin, along with the return of Nididi and Vardy re-energized the team. Perez and Chilwell are quality players but both lack intensity and grit. We will need more of the same against Watford and for our remaining fixtures. The only change should be Vardy starting instead of Nacho. Win and the pressure is on Manure to get a result at Spurs. If they don't, start planning the European tour! 

I love Nige but we have to take care of our own business. Hope they stay up at the expense of Villa but its another huge game for us. They have some players that can hurts us with Sarr, Doucore and that big lad up front (I forget his name :ph34r:). Ben Foster has also been superb for them this season so I wouldn't expect any favours a la Reina. Delofeu could be a big miss for them though 

5 hours ago, Bert said:

Gonna be embarrassing that the loudest chant of the day will be for the opposition manager. 

Pretty much this. 

Grateful for what he done for us but some people need to climb out his arse. Currently hes an opposition manager who will be fighting for 3 points on saturday. 

Only one Nigel Pearson and all that though 

Edited by Ashley
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, theessexfox said:

Would feel quite bad if we won this, really want Nige to keep them up. Maybe we could shake hands on a draw beforehand and just spend the 90 minutes doing a big meet and greet?

Surely the prospect of Champions league football would soften the blow for you 

• Haha 2