Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue ROI

Watford away Pre-Match

On 09/03/2020 at 22:19, Manini said:

Fully expect Nigel to tell the Watford players to basically take a knee for this one. He knows where his bread’s buttered. 

I mean I was taking the piss but I sincerely hope he does now!!! 

Just some knowns...(including CV)

Vardy is fit. for Watford ,Reading between lines so  he is Not One of the infected

Maddison..(calf) is out until after the Planned Internationa! Break...

Periera (ACL) long Term injury...

Chilwell, injury has improved looks Good so far...

Was confident for this before today's news. Now I just think we'll be distracted, totally affected by Ricardo's absence and Watford will be totally psyched up, especially from their last home game vs Liverpool. 

Nige will have them proper ready for this. 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Was confident for this before today's news. Now I just think we'll be distracted, totally affected by Ricardo's absence and Watford will be totally psyched up, especially from their last home game vs Liverpool. 

Nige will have them proper ready for this. 

I don't think it will happen.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Im in corporate for this. I've got eggs Benedict and champers promised. Am I going to have it snatched from me??

There must be corporate & corporate Marshy. If it happens I’m in the Grill, with steak the highlight - just what you want at 11.15 ☹️

54 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

Can’t believe the games will go ahead to be honest surely if it’s 3 of our starting line up the game will be cancelled? Not really fair is it. If it was Liverpool’s front 3 100% the game would be changed.

Still have enough in the squad to complete the fixture, look at Bolton earlier in season they was playing u18 team

1 hour ago, dannythefox said:

Can’t believe the games will go ahead to be honest surely if it’s 3 of our starting line up the game will be cancelled? Not really fair is it. If it was Liverpool’s front 3 100% the game would be changed.

Unless we have strong medical evidence that one of our squad/staff actually has the virus, I can’t see why the PL would allow a postponement.  

32 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Unless we have strong medical evidence that one of our squad/staff actually has the virus, I can’t see why the PL would allow a postponement.  

Well at the minute there’s 3 suspected cases so we’ll have 3 missing in my book that’s enough evidence.