Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Ricardo Pereira ACL

12 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

..the mere fact he is a professional  football player and he is allowed to continue in a game where running around a pitch is a pre requisite seems a big injury to overlook!!!

They woulda assessed and took him at his word. They aren’t Fcuking mind readers lol  if he’d have said I’m ok to finish then that’s that. 

No two injuries are the same, so comparing Owen being carried off and Ricardo playing another 20 mins is pointless. The degree of the initial injury was obviously very different. Ricardo’s probably wasn’t serious but needed surgery to prevent it from getting to the point of a complete rupture (like Owens). 

3 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Not sure what our full strength team is now. How will Ricky be included without dropping JJ?? 

We're going to have to drop JJ,as steady as he is,he lacks that x factor Ricardo at RB does and wouldn't be as good a winger as Ünder would be.

Just now, Mawuli said:

We're going to have to drop JJ,as steady as he is,he lacks that x factor Ricardo at RB does and wouldn't be as good a winger as Ünder would be.

Games against the weaker teams you might start Ricardo at right back and ünder ahead,  other games where we expect to be under pressure you might go Justin at right back with Ricardo ahead... and even change this in game. We basically have a lot of options and flexibility now, which is great!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Not sure what our full strength team is now. How will Ricky be included without dropping JJ?? 

If we're staying with wing backs then play Ricardo on the right with Justin right centre half.

7 minutes ago, rachhere said:

I love JJ and he's a huge asset to us, but I think some are just forgetting quite how good Ricardo is! 

Not sure we are! Ricardo is fantastic. Justin being able to deputise regularly and show his talent while still having potential is a big credit to him and the way he's approached having to play pretty much all the time.

• Like 1

I'd push Justin further forward and have riccy at rb

Pereira n Justin on right n Timothy and Barnes left... Frightening 

Got a feeling after this weekends fixtures the fixtures will go on hold for 2 to 4 weeks anyway, so probably more time for riccy the recover