Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

4 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Don't fundamentally disagree with any of that. Like I said, I posted similar myself in the Brendan Rodgers thread recently. 

But you either sack or back a manager, you can't just **** around in the middle, it never works. 

We either want to keep Rodgers, in which case we do our best to reinforce in the areas we desperately need more quality (out wide) or we sack it off and find someone to play a different way. 

Rodgers has shown throughout his career he's willing to die on the Total Football hill. He's not changing. 

...dead man walking...!!!

"Brendan Rodgers is keen to strengthen his squad."

"They're in for St Etienne defender Wesley Fofana."👍

"He's really highly rated in France. I've heard the figure of £20m."💰;

@Alex_Crook says #LCFC are in talks for Wesley Fofana. 🔵

Talksport

• Like 3

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

I think it has been for a while in reality, ever since he originally followed us on social media, maybe we just hadn't agreed a specific fee.

Same as Chilwell..player and buying club agree a contract (presumably a legally binding agreement in principle to avoid gazumping) long before the selling club relent on price

1 hour ago, happy85 said:

2F01CC93-3864-48A9-BC02-E694B58248CA.jpeg

Help please! I’m new to The Athletic, and downloaded the app only after seeing this.

I can’t find this or the other Tarkowski post from Tanner despite searching both Tanner & Leicester City.

What should I be doing differently?

And sorry this is in the wrong thread!

15 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Help please! I’m new to The Athletic, and downloaded the app only after seeing this.

I can’t find this or the other Tarkowski post from Tanner despite searching both Tanner & Leicester City.

What should I be doing differently?

And sorry this is in the wrong thread!

I have been a subscriber since they launched the UK edition -- and it isn't showing up on my App, either. Someone Twitter said breaking news is only available on iOS at the moment, not Android. That could be the issue. I noticed that they haven't updated the App in Google Play since early August.

• Thanks 1